Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-03-2021, 09:16 AM   #1

Thursday again

Morning everyone,

Its grey here but trying to brighten up. Not really got much to post about. Working as always today but as i have no video calls and dont need to go out after i finish i am having a pyjama day!! Dont have many of them but today feels liek a good day for one

I finished my Landsend to John O'Groats challenge last night on my run. It was 874 miles which you have a time limit of 12month to do, i finished it in just under 8month. Soo pleased as i fell behind with getting distance in Aug/Sept. Cant wait to get my medal and tshirt through

Dinky i do hope you are starting to recover.

HAve a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-03-2021, 02:11 PM   #2

Re: Thursday again

Afternoon Pamela and well done.

Cold and damp here but off out again with Gert shortly hoping the mist would have lifted but nope. Work tonight have a good day all everyone got their census paperwork?

Dinky hope you are feeling a bit better.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-03-2021, 04:55 PM   #3

Census completed on line so easy. Or maybe my last couple have been confusing with so many people involved now me myself and I

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-03-2021, 06:46 PM   #4

Evening - it's been a very busy day so only just surfacing from spreadsheets and powerpoints! It's always the way when you have a day off planned (tomorrow), lots to get out of the way.

Kazz - haven't seen any census paperwork. Will dig through the pile of post in a bit.

Shelley - you're right, he didn't feel a thing. It's given him a bit of a headache and sore throat today but no fever, and not bad enough to lay him up.

Pamela - excellent on the run. Sadly, I just now look at runners. I never was very good, but did manage some street running a few years back. Walking is just about all I can manage now - just about

Dinky - hope you're feeling perkier. Would be good if you had the energy to pop in and let us know how you're getting on. I'm a bit of a worrier ...