Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
02-03-2021, 07:04 AM   #1

Not so good Tuesday.

Good morning everyone.
Yes it;s me again. Sorry i haven't been on but I'm still feeling very unwell. I've been on a 24 hour holter moniter and will have scans next Monday and finally seeing cardiologist next Friday. I haven't read your latest posts but will over the next few days. I have been too nauseous to walk around and dizzy and light headed when I do get out of bed.
I'm going back to bed now but just wanted to say hullo. I do hope you all are OK, and I will be back, probably not in the next few days ,but I will be back to catch up on all your news.

Take care everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-03-2021, 08:45 AM   #2

Re: Not so good Tuesday.

Morning, Dinky I am so sorry you are unwell.
I do hope things improve soon for you.
Kazz, how sad about the birdman, we as humans have no respect for nature.
Working today, zooming at home till the end of march.
The families can go back to Rainbow Hub next week so all my sessions will have to adapt again.
Hi Pamela and Yola.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-03-2021, 02:43 PM   #3

Good afternoon allHad a nice walk washing blowing nicely and this years council tax . Ah well had to be done.

Dinky I am so sorry you are feeling so rough, sounds horrible just take your time and be kind to yourself.

Shelley, are you looking forward to being back in the hub again? or sceptical?

Have a good day all catch you later.

News on the bird man apparently its legal. The ides is to stop them nesting so they do not disturb them later which is a bit presumptuous as not agreed planning or final agreement.

Have a good afternoon all. My nephew is having his jab tomorrow afternoon should be infesting as he hates needles my sister has pre advised them LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-03-2021, 03:01 PM   #4

Kazz, yes looking forward to going back to Rainbow Hub at the end of march hopefully.
Working from home is OK but I miss my colleagues and seeing the families face to face.
RE your nephew, I'm scared of needles.
I didn't look at the equipment and I literally felt nothing only the cotton wool dab after.
I had to ask had she done it.
Zoom sessions going OK today, just waiting for my last child to show, then it's out with the dogs into the sunshine.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-03-2021, 03:39 PM   #5

Afternoon all. Oh Dinky, I'm so very sorry you're feeling so unwell. I do hope the medics can get to the bottom of what the issue is. Do you have someone at home with you to make sure you're OK?

Kazz, I've recently got into feeding the birds in my garden and it's such a shame that your council (is it the council?), is using the falcon to disperse potential nesting birds. Is this in prep for the HS2 carnage?

Good that you can start planning to go back to work Shelley. We've had an update from our CEO and it's managers who are going to be able to head back in first, so that means me. Still have a fair bit of flexibility as we've always had in our southern office so will continue to mix up home and office working once we're back properly.

OH has his covid inoculation tomorrow. I'm going to have to take him and am absolutely banned from using the word 'jab' as he'll get hysterical at the thought/mention of it. The bloke is nearly 70 - 'get a grip' is on the tip of my tongue

Have to take the boy to school on Friday for his lateral flow test - first time back since early Dec when he broke up for Christmas. All being well, he starts back on Monday. Older one is back to college for next Thursday.