Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-02-2021, 09:10 AM   #1

drizzly sunday

Morning everyone,

Rather drizzly here this morning even though the forecast for the weekend was dry!!

Need to do our food shop today for the week. I may also go and get some soil to start planting the seeds i got yesterday and get my garden box started so i have some colour to put in the garden in the next couple of months. We were hoping to get out on the bikes this weekend but the weather isnt allowing.

Kazz thats great that HS2 isnt going to be going through your field. Its always nice when your dog just wants you except if she wants her ball thrown for her!! My 2 would initially go with anyone i think but then soon turn round when they realised we werent coming.

Shelley, how has your weekend been? I hope you are having a good one

Dinky, how are you? Ive been thinking about you and hoping the pain you had is subsiding and your not having a reaction to the tablets now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-02-2021, 10:26 AM   #2

Re: drizzly sunday

Morning all, another lovely sunny day again.
Going to zoom church,lol and then a dog walk in Astley Park, a place that I visited a lot in childhood, brings back memories.
Shame you can't get out on the bikes Pamela.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-02-2021, 06:23 PM   #3

Afternoon all

Been in the garden all day nothing more to add but vitamin D I think now caught up for the year so far. Off back out now as only come in for a jumper and sarnie.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-02-2021, 08:59 PM   #4

Evening everyone, after saying it was drizzly, it brightened up and dried up so we got out on the bikes for an hour locally after all

After that, we went to B&Q fr some garden shopping and then went food shopping. Came home and i sent a couple of hours out in the garden planting seeds and bulbs and the flowers i bought. Doesnt look like i have done much but got loads done. Couldnt get the planter boxes i wanted so have had to make do with what i have. Looks good though. Planted Dahlias as never had them before s its a wee change.

Kazz what did you get done today in your garden?

Shelley i hope you enjoyed your walk