Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-02-2021, 04:17 PM   #1

Superb Saturday

Good afternoon all.

Having a brilliant day weather fabulous had a lovely chat with a couple who live in the lovely house which overlooks "my" field turns out its not HS2 but they are building an industrial/warehouse facility.

The construction gang (not yet started) have a sign up now on one part of the field saying "guard dogs in duty" which is worrying a a public footpath runs adjacent...and then through speaking to the couple see them often but we walk opposite ends but this has brought us together on the bridle/footpath which we both avoid normally.

Telling me there is a meeting where you can object as its council land which I knew but thought it was done and dusted seems not so she is sending me the link and I will object.

Also swopped numbers and he said he always meant to but did not feel it appropriate with his wife being there which I thought was nice, with all the dog thefts reported he would be happy to be on call as he and his lad(mid 20's now) work from home and can be down the field in seconds. So nice, he was trying to stroke/play with G (his old Border Colie passed away a couple of years ago I know that) who was off lead but she was having none of it seems I have a one woman dog. Although she happily chased the ball if it rolled toward him but brought it back to me every time. There is me thinking she is trusting and an easy catch seems not.

Been to the butchers and greengrocers waiting for the chicken to cook for dinner and watching my washing blow.

Yola well done to the boy.

Have a great day all.