Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-02-2021, 09:15 AM   #1

Wet and windy Tuesday

Good morning everyone.Miserable weather here today. Had our walk with the dogs and we are getting ready to start work. Need to go shopping after work for a few bits, nothing exciting today!!

Dinky, how are you feeling? I do hope you ae feeling better.

Kazz are you going to go back and get the tree? We have a small acer in our garden, its seems to grow just a little every year so i dont think its going to be very big.

Shelley, it would be lovely to see your unusual doll but its not the easiest to upload photos here

Have a lovely day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-02-2021, 10:42 AM   #2

Re: Wet and windy Tuesday

Morning all.
Yes it's a great pity we can't easily put pics on, I can't seem to manage it.
Work today, just waiting to go on zoom, have 4 sessions today.
Kazz, glad you have had your jab.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-02-2021, 11:10 AM   #3

Sorry posted this yesterday but did not hit post.

Did not go back for the tree as the garden centre was closed apparently closed Mon -Wed with Covid restrictions.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-02-2021, 01:02 PM   #4

Just about to tip into the afternoon here. The sun is shining, the outdoors smells of spring and my daffodils are starting to show their little yellow heads. Together with yesterday's news, today feels cautiously optimistic.

That said, I do like the lockdown. I like the fact there aren't loads of people and cars out. That there aren't drunken fights on the road outside my bedroom window on the weekend. I appreciate it's not the same for many, but I can continue perfectly well doing my job and living my life without going out too much or too far. I'm turning into a grumpy old cat lady

Might take a lunchtime stroll with the OH later though as it's warm and sunny out there.