Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-02-2021, 10:25 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday Daily

Morning Everyone,

It is actually bright and sunny here today so we are getting ready to take the dogs out on their walk, take the motorbikes out for a run just locally to give them a run, shopping then finish painting my hall so a busy day!!

Dinky how are you feeling today? I do hope you are starting to feel better.

Shelley, did you list some of your dolls yesterday? Thats rubbish that you know your doll is waiting for you but you cant pick t up until you get a letter

Yola. Kazz, i hope all is well with you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-02-2021, 10:41 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday Daily

Morning Pamela and all to follow.
Busy day for you again Pamela.
Yes I got the dolls listed and have sold a good few.
Just need to keep my finger off the buying button.
I received a doll I bought yesterday, very unusual and I guess an acquired taste.
I've researched her and found her maker, name and date 1937.
Out for a dog walk and not much else.
Dinky, hope you are OK.
Hi Yola and Kazz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-02-2021, 01:14 PM   #3

Re: Sunny Sunday Daily

Morning all

Had my jab and slight achy arm nothing more. Loving the massive push on the jab front so much so have volunteered at my local site wait and see now.
Been out with Gert the dog thefts seem to be increasing worryingly.

Not sure what I am doing almost brought a snakeskin acer Davidii in the week but actually stopped myself at the checkout of the garden centre need to plan what I want to do before I buy a new family member of a tree a tree is for life not for impulse purchase however tempted to go back tomorrow and get it LOL

Hope you are all good and well plan on sitting reading my book and listening to local BBC radio station garden slot this afternoon at 4pm becoming a ritual actually very restful. I am getting old. LOL