Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-02-2021, 11:31 AM   #1

Bright Monday 15.2.21

Good Morning Catsey-ers

Its a lovely day and I imagine if your weather is similar elsewhere then you are out and about LOL

Have a great day all catch you later back out with Gert now, as I have popped the curry on for lunch.

Work later and I see Spring in the near future if this weather is right.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-02-2021, 01:55 PM   #2

Re: Bright Monday 15.2.21

What started off as a rotten wet morning has turned into a bright, sunny afternoon.

We collected the car on Saturday. The boy had to work at his weekend job, so OH and I went over to pick it up. He took it for a drive around a business park on Sunday and both Dom (son) and I were very nervous. He did really well though, considering he's only had one lesson ever! I drove the car - as someone who had had automatics for the last 20 years or so, I think I did OK not to stall it lol.

Kazz, he's not at the university; he goes to the further ed college studying accountancy. It's just the uni is mid-way between where we and she live.

Also Kazz - Halfpenny Farm are on FB, give them a follow.

Dinky - glad you finally got your bathroom cabinet sorted. We have one of these tall, floor standing ones and every so often I have to have a big clean out as all sorts of things end up being thrown in there.

Pamela - pleased Mia is recovering. The grit must really irritate, is there such a thing as booties for dogs to protect their feet? Ah, paint stripping. I have a whole loooong story I could tell about paint stripping when we were renovating our house. I won't bore you all though

Shelley - hope all is well in your neck of the woods with weather, job, OH and doggos.

Catsey Veteran

15-02-2021, 02:35 PM   #3

Well news. Have been called for my Anti Covid jab appointment booked 17th Feb at 1.100pm 5 minutes down the road Yeah

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-02-2021, 05:10 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Well news. Have been called for my Anti Covid jab appointment booked 17th Feb at 1.100pm 5 minutes down the road Yeah
Result!! That's excellent news. OH should be getting his letter this week also.

Catsey Veteran

16-02-2021, 01:23 AM   #5

I am apparently in the Vulnerable not Venerable group.

May find he gets a text Yola.