Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-02-2021, 05:06 PM   #1

snowy saturday

Evening everyone,

Its been snowing here again this afternoon, thankfully not too much though! Not much been happening. Mia got her bandage off yesterday so we just need to try keep her paw clean when we are out for a walk. The grit and snow irritated it this morning so just a shorter walk for us. I also had to go to the opticians to get new contact lenses so hopefully these ones will be better. So far so good!! I also sanded 2 of the 4 bars of my bannister in my hall. Steven let me loose with the electric sander, so much easier than the scraper!! Relaxing night ahead for me!!

Yola, did your son get his car today? I hope all went well and he enjoys many miles of driving!! That is so exciting having David Jason do the voice over! he is such an amazing actor. My dad loves his stuff!!

Shelley how are you? Has Howard had anymore physio?

Dinky, how are you and your furries? I hope you are all doing well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-02-2021, 08:57 PM   #2

Re: snowy saturday

Hello all

Sorry been out and about today with Gert a different route really enjoyable but cold and I mean cold. Brrrr

Totally lazy day other than that.

Yola bet the car arrival collection was all as desired, how lovely. What is he studying at University?

Think David Jason is a brilliant choice for your company not sure anyone dislikes him and his voice is reassuring.

Pamela glad the bandage is off sure her foot will heal fine as you say restricting movement is difficult. I love my little palm/detail sander. So another diy/decorator in the groove.

Hope everyone is good watching Crocodile Dundee.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-02-2021, 09:03 PM   #3

Re: snowy saturday

Oh Yola you took me back in time mentioning Farthing. That's a lovely thing to do nominating her charity,