Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-02-2021, 05:04 PM   #1

Friday's thread

Phew. What a busy week. Yesterday was 4 big meetings pretty well back to back!

Voice over has changed tack. We're currently using the very lovely David Jason for the ad we're running at the moment. Looks like we'll use him again for the new one - I'm really pleased about that as he's got such a lovely, warm voice. Just trying to negotiate the rates with his agent ...

Everything set for the car collection tomorrow. Excitement is mounting. The boy has sloped off this afternoon to stroll around the university grounds with his girlfriend which is about mid-way between her parent's house and ours. Feel a bit sorry for them with the wind chill as it is out there. Brrrr.

One of the things I do for work is buy amazon vouchers for customers as a reward when the recommend out homelift to their friends/family. It's a £250 voucher which is actually a very low cost of sale for us and I've just bought 2. The good thing is, I've got Halfpenny Farm Animal Sanctuary (which Farthing who used to post here), runs listed as my Smile charity. Hopefully it'll raise a bit of much-needed funds for them x