Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
10-02-2021, 09:17 AM   #1

Wednesday Daily.

Good morning everyone. Wednesday early evening here after a nice day - gentle rain this morning and then temperature went to 24 degrees ,which I can handle comfortably with no air con.It's meant to be much the same tomorrow.Thanks for your input on vacuums, Pamela and Yola. I had a look at some Dyson models today and have decided that I'll definitely go with a Dyson, rechargeable, but not sure which model yet. Also i want to wait for the Easter sales as they are very expensive.The stick ones are definitely better for my back and are so easy to use.My cousin's dog is continuing to do well on the vet diet, so she is pleased.Nothing much else to report except that the thermowave feature on my oven is now working again.I don't know what was wrong with it but it seems to have rectified itself.

PAMELA, I'm so very sorry about poor Mia's claw, but thank goodness you were able to get her to the vet clinic and the on duty vet was good with her. It was so good that Steven was home too, as it's horrid driving in snowy conditions. At least you made it safely. Poor Mia must have been pleased to get home again after being left at the clinic.Let's hope she keeps the bandage on that paw. Do you have to take her back again ? I'll be thinking of her and you just tell her that if she wants to come and visit her Aunty Maggie when her paw is all better,I'll welcome her with open arms. !!! What a frightening experience for you and Steven as well.

YOLA, sounds as if you have had a busy day yesterday as well, with that TV ad. It sounds as if you have a very interesting job though and I hope you are pleased with the end result. after all that hard work. Definitely time for a wine or three last night !!!

KAZZ and SHELLEY, hope all is well with you both.

Well, off to have a coffee and maybe a (small) piece of cake. Not good for my diabetes, but who cares .

Have a good day everyone and stay warm and safe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-02-2021, 08:26 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday Daily.

Hi Dinky and anyone to follow.

The Dyson hoovers are great, i love the 2 we have. The rechargeable one is great for the stairs. The bigger one is great for everywhere else.

Glad your cousins dog is doing better, its always a worry when they are poorly even extended family pets.

We are still covered in snow here. We got another 2 inches through the night. Its stopped now but its really cold. I went for a walk with my friend as the paths are too dangerous to run on and the snow is too deep. Not all of the paths get cleared.

I have passed your message on to Mia and she has said she has her passport ready and waiting to come and stay with you as we were bad taking her to the vet lady lol!! She has been really good keeping her bandage on. She isnt fussed with it. We need to put a cover over it before she goes out in the garden and she is letting me do it with no issue.

Yola, hope you have got your voice over sorted for the commercial.

Shelley and Kazz, i hope you ladies are doing well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-02-2021, 06:21 PM   #3

Re: Wednesday Daily.

Hello sorry decorating and work and dog and lockdown and volunteering been ultra busy. Catch you all when I can.