Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-02-2021, 10:35 AM   #1

Friday

Morning everyone,
of work today so it's window cleaning for me.
This evening I have a sign and wine session, it's organised by singing hands and I think the idea is to meet on zoom, have wine and makaton sign to pop songs.
Will have to do without the wine as its making my reflux bad.
Yola, hope they collected your food waste, not the sort of thing you want hanging around.
Shout out to Dinky, Pamela and Kazz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-02-2021, 11:36 AM   #2

Re: Friday

Morning Shelley and anyone who.follows.

Your zoom call sounds like fun Shelley!! I.hope you enjoy. Do you want to come and do my windows too ����

Yola, I do.hope your son enjoys his new car. I can it imagine how excited he will be!!

Kazz i hope your enjoying your week off work.

Dinky, i hope all is good with you.

I am working just now but thought I.would pop in. Its wet and miserable here again today. Glad I am working from home!! I did go.out to the fish van and pick my dad up some fresh haddock, a toffee cake and a honey and apricot cake. My sister and I are at his tomorrow as he has asked if we can help him clean the house and go through some stuff in the loft so I will take it to him then.

Have a lovely weekend everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-02-2021, 12:46 PM   #3

Good morning all been out with Gert cut some overhanging branches off the tree, and off out to the garden centre to see if I can find some plant bargains as I did last year have a couple of plans I want to put into action turning the garden into "rooms/areas" I can use and sit in not pass through, got some good bargains last year and couple of years ago so off again.

Catch you all later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-02-2021, 04:41 PM   #4

I have a blocked paved patio area by the back door which I laid last year some of this I am planning on taking up and either making pockets for planting or putting in a sleeper raised bed not sure which but wanted to get a look around but saw nothing so imagine the lockdown has caused more people to buy plants than normal as chatting to the lady she said people were buying everything last year.