Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-02-2021, 10:23 AM   #1

Wednesday 03.02.2021

Good morning all. As I have said I am on holiday this week, been out with Gert and being hopeful put couple items on the line. Vacuumed the hall stair landing bedrooms lounge and swept kitchen floor also mopped so waiting for it to dry. Now deciding what to do with my day as I drink a cup of coffee.
Shall post here in small segments as my day progresses like a diary....LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-02-2021, 10:47 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday 03.02.2021

Morning Kazz ans anyone to follow.
You have been busy a ready.
I'm having a lazy start, no work today.
Going to walk the dogs, clean the bathroom and make a lentil loaf.
Pamela my zoom sessions aren't meetings although I have them as well.
They are sessions for the children designed to support communication.
Basically I Pick a theme for a half term, it's toys at the moment.
I then chat, sing and read a story using lots of techniques to encourage the children to communicate.
I hate seeing myself on camera especially when I have to sing ( nursery rhymes) but once I get into it and get Interaction from the children it's worth it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-02-2021, 01:03 PM   #3

Re: Wednesday 03.02.2021

Greetings!

A warm day here - I've actually turned the heating off and taken my fluffy bootie slippers off. Cats as usual are flopping around sleeping and I'm taking turns sitting and standing as the mood takes me, to type. Currently sitting.

On Saturday we are going to take a look at a potential car for oldest boy - he who was the 1st catsey baby. Tempus fugit n all that. He's quite excited about it, but I am too. He's set his heart on an Alfa Romeo Mito and has saved up some £££s to contribute the lion's share. Can't complain - it's a stylish little car to be sure.

I'm at that point now when I really want spring to come. I can see the daffodils pushing up in the front garden and am willing little green buds to start appearing on the trees. It'll be a few weeks yet, but can always hope.

Enjoy your time off Kazz. Shelley, lentil loaf? That sounds interesting. I'm going to have to look that up as I really like lentils. Hope the zoom sessions are enjoyable for your group of children.