Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-12-2019, 11:58 AM   #1

Thursday

Morning everyone,
Pamela, hope your trainer wasnt to harsh on you last night.
Dinky, hope Willow starts to eat again.
I had my bronchoscopy last thur, not a picnic , will probably have to wait weeks for results.
Waiting for an appointment to have a the bladder camera again for biopsies so a very frightening time for us.
Christmas devices up and written cards.
How is everyone elses Christmas prep going ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-12-2019, 12:15 PM   #2

Re: Thursday

Good morning all.

Raining here was planning on going out for a meal yes again! today but my friends hubby has come down with a sickness bug so staying away given all the norovirus stuff going about. Their granddaughters school was closed with it.

Well today now consists of choosing some photo's for my new photo frames; and getting the sizes I want printed; also popping to a photo framing shop to get some multi aperture mounts as the frames I have chosen do not have multi mount's; walking Gert; popping the butchers and biggest choice what to get from there suspect it depends on the window.

Shelley My thoughts are with you all chin up (not meant as glibly as it sounds)

My Christmas is going okay lots of catch ups and cards posted out now. Tree up and Turkey ordered a while ago. Somehow got myself involved well organising a curry night on the 30th Dec thought a few people but seems I am being overwhelmed with people. Last night quick count up and got 27. Hope the restaurant can accommodate the growing number. And the uptake slows down.lol

Have a good day all.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
12-12-2019, 11:24 PM   #3

Re: Thursday

Hi Shelley, Kazz, Pamela and all to follow.
Friday morning here and will get up to 27 degrees today but there will be cloud cover.

SHELLEY,glad your bronchoscopy is finally over. What a long time to wait for results. I do hope you are able to have the biopsies done quickly. Waiting is dreadful, I know. You hang in there Shelley. I'm praying that things go well for you.Good for you for having all your cards and xmasy stuff done.

Kazz,yes you're wise to stay away from people with bugs as you really don't want to catch something over Christmas.You would have had a nice day on your own with Gert today, I bet. Hope you got the right photos and frames and are pleased with the results. I wonder what you finally chose for tea out of the butcher shop window?And you also sound all set for Christmas. It's amazing how a "few" people for the curry night has turned into 27 and counting. Still, a nice curry is hard to turn down, especially if it's a cold night.

PAMELA, hope your run went well yesterday and you didn't end up too sore.Say hullo to Barney and Mia for me.

Willow now has another urine infection on top of everything else and is back on antibiotics. Just when her eating was beginning to pick up, she is now miserable and sore again and refusing to eat. I have to force her meds into her.. Also she has started falling again - her back legs are very weak and yesterday ,iI had to help her up from the floor.Today, she is a wee bit brighter (antibiotics must be kicking in) and is lying by the security door, barking at people going past.Still taking one day at a time with her.

Janna has put our wee xmas tree up. It's just a small artificial one that has been in our family for around 30+ years.

Such a tragedy about the White Island eruption. I hear that the police are today going to retrieve the eight bodies that remain on the island.There's a 40-60% chance of another eruption according to the experts so I'm praying that it all goes safely. How dreadful for their families at this time of the year.

Hope everyone has a peaceful evening and stays warm.