Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
08-12-2019, 04:29 PM   #1

Advent Sunday 2

Good afternoon all, it's a mixed up weather day, one minute thundery showers the next a patch of blue sky but very windy and chilly.
All well here and trying to keep up with the pace of the events and happenings. Eating out ha been a pleasure but will give me guilt in the long run.
Lots of churchy stuff going on, carol service , Christmas tree festival starts Thursday, Winter wonderland for the kids.
and then theres the Dentist on Tuesday.
I need a secretary
Lots of poorly folks in my family, just viral stuff but keeping them in my prayers and avoiding contact
Bless you all xxx

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
08-12-2019, 10:50 PM   #2

Re: Advent Sunday 2

Good afternoon /evening Posh Puss and everyone else.
Yes, it is a very busy time of the year. It's Monday morning here and a slightly cooler day today.I'm doing heaps of washing and hopefully it will dry quickly as there's a bit of a breeze.

Posh Puss, eating out with friends is definitely part of the Christmas season. Don't feel guilty about that - just enjoy it.That Christmas tree festival sounds lovely. Churches always have such lovely things on in the lead up to Christmas, especially for children.It's hard to choose what to take part in.

Good luck at the dentist on Tuesday. Not sure if it's for you or a family member , but hope it goes well.Sorry to hear about your poorly family members. Hope they recover quickly and are able to enjoy christmas.I agree, it's best to keep away from them as much as possible.

Have a great evening everyone.