Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-11-2019, 10:30 AM   #1

very chilly Tuesday

Good morning everyone,

Very cold here today but i have 2 big furry dog shaped hotwater bottes keeping me warm

Heading out shopping iwth hubby shortly as he wants a new suit. After that, home to pull cupboards apart and cear out before christmas!!

Dinky, i hope you and your furries are ok after a tornado and an earthquake!! That must have been frightening. I do hope the pets have settled down now.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Pamela

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
19-11-2019, 10:32 PM   #2

Re: very chilly Tuesday

Hi Pamela and all to follow.Wednesday morning here and a mild day, but will change this afternoon with rain and thunderstorms.I've washed some blankets and they're out on the line now. Hopefully they'll get dry before the rain sets in.Not much planned today, but need to get to the supermarket at some stage to get some chicken necks for Willow.

Pamela, I'm sorry the weather is a bit yucky on your week off. Still, those furry hotties are the best, aren't they? Good luck with the suit buying and the cleaning out of the cupboards Don't work too hard. You and Kazz make me feel guilty. !!!!Please give Barney a gentle tummy tickle for me. Hope he is doing well.He and Mia will adore you being at home this week.
Yes, the tornado was a bit scary as we saw it approaching. Thankfully it didn't last long. We don't have tornados a lot at all, not like some of those places in America. I don't think I could live in a place like that. I'm too much of a scardy cat. It's bad enough during a sizeable quake.

Shelley, thinking of you today.Hope all is going well for you.

Hope everyone has a great day/evening and staying warm.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-11-2019, 06:13 PM   #3

Re: very chilly Tuesday

It's been very cold here today too Pamela, but at least its dry.
Ceri's been off to Day Centre so gave me a chance to do some massage visits. It's nice to do some practice. I don't have a business just use the skills I learned at college on friends and family.
I came back and prepared some low carb meals for the new two days. Trying to keep my diet healthy and as starch and sugar free as poss in the run up to Christmas.
Dinky, its scary weather you have down there! We moan here but its never that life threatening, thankfully.
Love to all xxx