Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-11-2019, 09:43 AM   #1

Saturday daily

Good morning everyone,

No check in from me yesterday as i was out to my track session straight after work and was tired after it. Legs are feeling it today!!

Its cold here but not as bad as it has been. Getting ready to take the dogs out for their walk.

We are going to Ediburgh Zoo tonight as they have a giant lantern exhibition on throughout the zoo which i thought would be nice to go and see as they will be lit up and round the full size of the zoo Will need to make sure we are wrapped up warm!!

Dinky, i do hope it is just a kidney infection for Willow and nothing more serious.
Yola, how are you feeling today?
Kazz, do you have a busy day today?
Shelley how are you? Been thing of you.
Posh, hope all is well with you.

Hope everyone has a great day, i am away to see where harris is as he is out wandering this morning!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
16-11-2019, 09:49 AM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

Haha, great minds Pamela, I started a daily too, don't mind if the mods want to delete mine tho xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-11-2019, 10:07 AM   #3

Morning, the lantern exhibition sounds lovely.
Hope Willow is ok Dinky.
Morning Kazz

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-11-2019, 02:11 PM   #4

Afternoon all.

Been to work and home now, been to the butchers and Sainsburys picked up lovely piece of pork which is now in cooking, having it with roast potatoes, stuffing, baked cauliflower & broccoli cheese sauce.

Washing on the line and its blowing so fingers crossed off out with Geert shortly then back for a nice roast dinner.

On holiday next week so having a winter clean of the house.

Hope you are all well and thinking of C H R I S T M A S...…….I am I love it my calendar is slowly filling up with meals out and catching up along with the wrapping for children at the toy link project at the Birmingham Mission, and the carol services with the tuneless choir.

This will be our first one as a family without either Dad or Mom be different.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS

Pamela my niece and her fiancé are in Edinburgh this weekend will see if they know about the lanterns. Thanks for the heads up. Hope Harris wrapped up warm before venturing out LOL

Dinky Hope all is good with you and yours and Willow is a bit more herself.

Shelley Afternoon hope all is good

PP Off to find your post.............

Catsey Veteran

16-11-2019, 02:12 PM   #5

POSHPUSS'S POST
Good Morning, again! I'm up bright and early, not through choice though, next door have builders in and the big grab lorry delivered blocks and building stuffs today! Lots of noise of course and the cats started scratching our door.

It's dry for the moment, that's a blessing. Very still out, apart from said builders. I'll go and make my brekkie now, Ceri can have a lie-in. No plans for the day yet.

Love to all, see you later.

Catsey Veteran

16-11-2019, 02:14 PM   #6

Hiya PP

Great idea here go out and shout "Giss-us-a-swing mate" st the Chap unloading the building materials

Hahaha

Other than that have a great day whatever you do..... I am thinking Christmas ,

Catsey Veteran

16-11-2019, 02:17 PM   #7

Pamela and Dinky bet its nice to see the forum almost alive again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-11-2019, 02:22 PM   #8

Kazz it's lovely �� so nice coming onto it and seeing a wee daily already there! If you let your neice know to look on Groupon for tickets it's alot cheaper than when you pay at the entrance X.

Posh apologies I didn't realise you had started a daily or I would have just commented on yours!

I already have 3 presents in and know what I'm getting everyone except my parents!!

Catsey Veteran

16-11-2019, 06:33 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Kazz it's lovely �� so nice coming onto it and seeing a wee daily already there! If you let your neice know to look on Groupon for tickets it's alot cheaper than when you pay at the entrance X.

Posh apologies I didn't realise you had started a daily or I would have just commented on yours!

I already have 3 presents in and know what I'm getting everyone except my parents!!
We are queuing to post...…...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
16-11-2019, 07:52 PM   #10

Kazz: That's a cool idea but the 'grab' thing didn't look that safe
Pamela : Hope Edinburgh Zoo lives up to expectations, Id love to see a panda again, saw some babies in Hong Kong years ago and they are adorable

Had quiet day, bathroom cleaned and visited my brother and SIL. Now getting ready for Strictly