Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
09-10-2006, 10:42 PM   #11

Re: Tom Is Going To A New Home On Tues!!!!

I am not too sad really - I thought I might cry when Tom went, as he has been here for so long, but I didn't, despte the fact he was the second to go tonight. I haven't actually cried when any of my fosters have gone to a new home, as that is why I do it!! The aim isn't for them to stay here forever (oops, I failed that in Molly's case -but she is the only one out of 18 adults and 5 kittens to be adopted), I only look after them till that forever home can be found, so i am normally happy when they get rehomed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
09-10-2006, 11:13 PM   #12

You do a wonderful job, which takes a lot of courage to do. There aren't many people (me included) who would be able to do it.

Almost a Veteran Member

10-10-2006, 07:05 AM   #13

I hope I do a wonderful job, and there are a lot of people who do it, but sadly a lot that dont.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: grey and black and white
10-10-2006, 04:58 PM   #14

How is Tom settling into his new home?

Angie and the gang

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
10-10-2006, 07:34 PM   #15

Great news BT, let us know how he settles in,
Dawn.

Almost a Veteran Member

11-10-2006, 01:14 PM   #16

They are both settling in well, I have had a pic of Martha (now JEt) already, and a really nice e-mailing about how wonderful she is and how grateful I gave them a chance (They had been turned down from other rescues for wanting an indoor only cat, but that is what Martha needed) - I am grateful I gave them the chance as I dont normally like cats travelling, and that home was well out of my normal comfort zone - but, she wasn't happy here, and they were the only people to be interested in 13 weeks, so I couldn't afford to say no without finding out more. Tom is a bit nervous and miaowing a lot, but I Thik that is normal and will die down soon.