Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
10-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #1

Wednesday Daily??

There does not seem to be one yet
Its raining here this morning, and very windy, we had a right thunderstorm yesterday, I was going to wander up to the shop, but think I will give it a miss....
Its only 9 days till I go home now...Not looking forward to the flight, but looking forward to going home
Hope everyone is having a good day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-12-2008, 02:33 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday Daily??

I bet you're looking forward to going home! Being away is nice but returning home is even nicer

I now have dear Sebastian's cold. Nose is running and I'm sneezing all over the place However this I can live with compared to previous bugs this year.

It's cold and sunny here today and not much to report in terms of what's going on. Lucky Dominik is off to the local theatre to see Dick Whittington with 'nasty' Nick Cotton OH has just popped home to meet the flooring man to move the piano back into the dining room from the kitchen. I'm seriously thinking of painting it as it's so dark and will probably overpower the light decor which the new floor has helped create . . . not sure of the logistics though, must look into it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
10-12-2008, 02:50 PM   #3

Afternoon all.
Im really ill, was awake at 2am then 2.30am then 4.30 then I get up at 5am to go to work... was gonna have the day off but i thought I'll see how I go for now. Stayed till ten.

Even though im ill im exstatic as Ive just got more p!nk tickets for Oct 09, So cant wait fro that!

Its sunny now and was really frosty this morning.

Enjoy the rest of your day people.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-12-2008, 03:53 PM   #4

Sunny, cold and crisp here......in fact it's a lovely day!

I should have gone to Jamie's Christmas concert yesterday but he was home from school with a nasty cold. My daughter arranged some more tickets for this afternoon's show as he seemed a lot better last night. Had a phone call this morning to say he now has a temperature and not at all well ........ so I didn't get to see his concert Tomorrow it's Katie's play, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't go down with whatever Jamie has

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-12-2008, 05:50 PM   #5

Afternoon, all. Weird weather here: up to 15C and raining; just a few days we were in the minus temps! Skipped the market; hate to go out in the rain if I don't absolutely have to. Had a lie-in and did some chores; may start wrapping this evening as several presents have arrived. No real news.

Mags, sorry Jamie's ill and missed the concert..
Yola: didn't know you could paint a piano! Sorry you're under the weather..
Janey: sorry you're ill also, take care of yourself!
Moli: no place like home, is there?

Hope to see you at the quiz tonight!

Take care, all, have a nice day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
10-12-2008, 06:02 PM   #6

Just been up to the local shop. its wet, windy and bloomin cold...First cold day I have had here...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
10-12-2008, 08:37 PM   #7

afternoon!
fell asleep in the ferrets room last night and woke up to five lovely accidents to clean first thing
OH had left the tv on blaring in the living room before he left for work and was a little taken aback by that and accosted by much meowing for attention and scratching at my ankles before i could properly wake up.
sitting with my coffee now. got a major cleanup on the animals rooms done yesterday but still have not attacked the living room and kitchen so that is what i will be doing today.
dreary looking outside and rainy. glad i don't have any appointments today, hope it clears by tomorrow though as i hate driving in poor weather.
got an early phone call from my mother about xmas. i will be making the four hour drive that morning to her house and it seems it will be worthwhile as all the furkids are seemingly going to be spoiled..a bit happy i don't have to worry about my budget so much for presents as grandma has taken care of them nicely.
ferrets are giving me the evil eye for me putting them away though i spent the entire night with them and they'd nearly been out for 24 hours from their cage. sure know how to guilt trip me. no wonder i never get anything done around here, LOL.
hope all the sick people feel better.
everyone have a wonderful rest of the day...
lots of love,
tink