Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
02-12-2008, 09:01 AM   #1

it's the Tuesday daily

Thought I'd be adventurous & start a daily

It's very frosty here. All animals are fed & the dog is walked. I ahve 3 foster cats in called Pippa, Pepper & Paprkia. They are lovely.

Off to work as always now. Doing an interview first then just in the office all day today.

That's it, not much excitement here, oh I've got a baby Lilly on my lap. (Tiger Lilly Pumpnin)

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
02-12-2008, 09:32 AM   #2

Re: it's the Tuesday daily

Morning Smudgley, morning all. It's not a nice day, cold and there is wet stuff coming down. A little bit of light in the sky but I don't trust it.
Smudgley - time for more TLP pics I think. I was thinking that at the weekend but forgot to post. Hmm.
Right - off to do battle with the duvet and get some washing on. Have a good day and kep warm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
02-12-2008, 10:06 AM   #3

Morning Smudgley,DM, Morning all
We had sleet when I firt got up ,its cleared up now and the blue sky is emerging from behind the clouds so looks like it could be a nice day
Awful nights sleep again, was up coughing to who know what times this morning,my chest is killing am hoping its not the beginning of a chest infection!.
Its my day off today,not alot planned for this morning, am off to the vets with Choccy dog later this afternoon,poor boy has to go and have his anal glands flushed its becoming quite a problem now,this will be the 3rd time in the last 12 months that hes had to go and get them done,last time they were infected and he had to have a course of Antibiotics. Poor baby,hes so uncomfortable this morning.

Hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-12-2008, 10:43 AM   #4

Morning! It's bright and sunny here and very frosty My kind of weather!! I trod in a fur ball of Balie's this morning as he'd left it outside the bedroom door. Cold and squishy it was . . . yuk. Better there than on the duvet cover or tablecloth though!!

Moved some breakables out of the dining room in the basement last night - tonight I'll have to have a go at the PC, desk and table/chairs. Then tomorrow morning Bruce (flooring man) and OH will have to move the piano into the kitchen. I'll supervise

Boys are all delivered to school and it's the start of another exciting day. Hugs to your poor pooch Erin, that doesn't sound nice - for him or the vet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-12-2008, 11:28 AM   #5

Hiya all

Day off today...snow here this morning however now just threatening to do something........dark skies and cold, just like DM I don't trust it either.

Off to do a decent shop (pre Christmas rush) I do a decent shop about every 3 month stocking up, washing powder basic housekeeping/cleaning stuff etc and fresh to be frozen. Seems to work well. Off to the butchers to to order the turkey as well.

Yola I am moving furniture to, rearranging the bedroom wardrobes bed and all.
DM, not sure why people battle duvets, just give in
Smudgley, have a good day.
Erin like Yola my opnion is "yuk" hope Choc is fine though.

Have a good day all. Karen

See you all later. Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-12-2008, 11:55 AM   #6

It's not what they promised on Breakfast telly this morning! Really nasty heavy showers and grey skies when I ventured out to Tesco seems to be brightening now tho.

Posh was checked out by the vet last night following her dentals and they are pleased she's regained weight, now 4kg ( went down to 3.6). Did a spot of grooming, little knotty bits occurring in the deep fur, so got myself a furminator on eBAY. Madam doesn't like too much grooming gets a bit twitchy tailed after a while, but needs must. Also, she's taken agin her carrier, wails like a baby when ever she's in it hope she gets over this phobia soon. The colourpoint cat show is in January, I would hate to think that she's too stressed to travel . The show is about 2 hours drive from home.

Off to work this afternoon, take care, speak to you all tomorrow.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-12-2008, 01:22 PM   #7

Sunny and bright here after a few misty showers earlier.

All my bedding is out on the line in the sun, not much breeze here today so I hope the sun is enough to dry it.

Cassie has been having a mad 10 minutes dashing in and out of her tunnel ....... her speed amazes me, I'm waiting for her to charge out one end straight into the furniture but fortunately she appears to have a good brake system...

Smudgley
~ I think Pippa, Pepper & Paprkia are in need of a photo session please..

Erin
~ Hope you'll feel better soon and I hope Choc will feel more comfortable after his visit to the vet..

Kazz ~ Enjoy your day off!

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-12-2008, 02:28 PM   #8

Morning Ladies, or I should say Afternoon for you all...Sun is just coming up, going to be hot today...
Nothing planned as yet, got to find out where I can buy stamps....Promised the girls in my vets I would send them a postcard!!
Been out on the balcony saying hello to the dog underneath me, he sits there as good as gold. ...wonder if they would let me take him for a walk
Hubby treated me to a new camera lastnight, its actually smaller and slimmer than my mobile, my old one was like a brick!!!so will be testing it out today...

Hope you are all having a good day..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
02-12-2008, 04:45 PM   #9

Afternoon all.

I woke at 5am to get ready for work, I looked out the window and it was sleeting (we never get proper snow pffft) I was so excited, felt like running in my parents room and telling them but they would NOT of been happy lol!

Got to my works car park and turned the corner... the car went side ways, only a little bit though, but it was scary lol.

Got in an hour ago and I'm just chilling now! Literally

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #10

Afternoon, all! Brilliant blue skies and lots of sun but still below normal, only 4C. Got a pic of my new glasses darkened in the sun while I was waiting for the bus home from the market and Post Office. Moli. speaking of markets, you can buy stamps at the supermarket when checking out if you're not near a Post Office. At least here in Washington. Exciting about the new camera, what kind? Smudgley, yes, pics of TLP and the fosters would be nice...love the name Paprika! Is she a tortie?
Finally did my overseas cards last night and mailed this morning!
Erin, hope you feel better soon, and yes, yuk!!

No real news here, so off to lunch in a few; have a nice day, peeps, stay warm and dry ....