Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
28-08-2007, 06:46 PM   #21

Re: Bottled water just for cats......

mine get tap water but I have just got a water fountain for buster and I am getting one for tilly soon as well. I got one first incase they didn't like but it has gone down very well.
Sally

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
29-08-2007, 01:23 PM   #22

Our cats have tap water filtered through the water fountain - thats posh enough for them!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Orange Tabby
29-08-2007, 06:36 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Hmm, it may well be a con but I used to buy bottled water for Winston as well as the cat it fountain. Cannt say I noticed a tremendous change in his health given that he had CRF and was already on other supplements but I felt that I should try to help reduce further damage to his kidneys by doing this.
I am a big sucker for all these things though and probably would go out and buy it to see if it did actually make any difference to them and their health.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs
If I had a poorly cat I would def try it - I'm a sucker too - but I wouldn't buy it just for day to day use.
I agree with you two. If would make a difference in Simba's health would. I believe it is just con to get you to buy special water for cats. My Simba drinks tap water and he likes it. If he wouldn't drink it I also might give bottled water but I would buy just plain bottled water. I would not pay a high price for cat water.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
07-09-2007, 03:41 PM   #24

I have given both my dogs and cats bottled water before but normally they get tap water. I wouldn't buy that water though just another marketing ploy to get money out of animal lovers LOL