Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-08-2022, 04:10 PM   #1

Bank holiday Monday

Good afternoon ladies

Its warm here today which is nice. Went to see my dad today and we went to IKEA for a few bits. Came home and met my friend and we took Robyn for another walk so she is laying sleeping now!! I have affectionately named her psycho puppy as she is on the go all the time and always up to something and likes to destroy her toys!! She is still learning though so its ok and its all old toys that Barney and Mia dont bother with. She was a wee terror on her walk yesterday when we took her out on with just Mia. She dived into bushes and brought out a sandwich in a bag (barney has also done this and we took him to the vet but they told us if it happened again it would pass through him) she proceeded to eat the bit of the bag i couldnt get out her mouth along with the sandwich o i have been watching her constantly and making sure she did her business which she did this morning and the bag thankfully appeared lol. We took her to Stevens mums yesterday and she an about with Loona so she has a new best friend but we couldnt get her back! We had to try and block her path so we could get her as she wouldnt come back in the garden which i huge! She had fun though

I am taking her to my other friends house tonight to meet her dog. She has a beautiful black lab.

Dinky, how are you today? I hope all is well with you and the cats and Janna.

Shelley, the caves sound quiet interesting. need to have a look into them. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time at the caravan. We are actually going to look into caravan holidays for next year so we can take the dogs.

Hope you are both having a lovely day