Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #11

Re: What are the chances...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep
Oh and I've noticed Az's Bengal, he is gorgeous!! Not found any threads with lots of photos, but such a stunning boy.
Cheetah is a she Meep!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep
I've tried putting my finger over the green light but then the image comes out blurred. I may just steal OH's camera as I was playing around with it and it has a 'pet mode'!

There's been so many times I'd wished I'd had a camera. I know all cats jump around madly, but there's been once or twice when I couldn't believe my eyes at how high or far the boys were jumping. Minsky once soared through the air and half way across the room. And Darcy once went from sitting to a flying leap vertically upwards to landing on Minsky (play fighting). Hilarious! And just amazing, they are such agile creatures!

I'm on a mission tonight to get some good photos
Lucky you! Leia is, erm, how to put it politely....a couch potato! She doesn't do action! You may have noticed her pics are usually sitting, stretching and the ever-present sleeping mode... Love her dearly anyway...

Definitely liberate OH's camera! That ball dance sounds like a must see....

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
08-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Cheetah is a she Meep!
Whoops! I think by default I say 'he'. Sorry Cheetah and Az!!

DM, I tried to get photos or video last night with OH camera but the chargeable batteries had died and I had to charge them So no photos of ball playing I'm afraid! I'm going to look through my camera now from the past week's photo taking and may find a few good ones to upload anyway