Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
05-08-2008, 08:26 PM   #21

Re: Where did you get your cat from?

Tabs was from someone down the road, their cat had kittens, outside, in March...

Kiara was from a breeder.

Vitaani was from some woman who was keeping her in a cage because her other cat and dogs didn't get on with her, she'd had her from 4 weeks I got her at 6 *apparently*. Said lady got her 'out the paper'.

Jennie was from someone who's cat had kittens unexpectedly, came to us via rescue.

Nipper and Tucker came from my friend's farm, a stray decided it was a good place to have her kittens.

Colin and Princess where born here.

Anakin came from a pet shop, went in to get a rat cage and came out with a kitten. I know, I know.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
05-08-2008, 08:36 PM   #22

- Sliver & Snowball came from two different animal shelters.
- Sage, Spici, & Sasha came from a pet store which we will never buy from again because all 3 have different problems. Sasha was bought from the same pet store but just came to us from owners who were not taking proper care of her.
- Sushie came from a newspaper ad.
- Spooky came from my husbands friends cat who had kittens.
- Shilo & Sadee are Spookys babies.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
06-08-2008, 08:38 PM   #23

Smudge came from a breeder (I think - I was too young to remember getting her at the time)

Beauty came from the local rescue centre. Went there looking to become a volunteer and left with Beauty!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Worlds No 1 Moggy and 2 Selkirk Rex
06-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #24

Portia came from a local independent rescue centre, Quando was a rehome pedigree from a breeder who had health problems and Mister F was bought from a breeder who is now a good friend. New ones are coming from respected breeders