Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
30-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #11

Re: if you had unlimited time & money & space how many cats & whats cats would you own??

Quote:
Originally Posted by knottybabe
aww lol its just meant to be a bit of fun!
I know!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 3 persians
30-07-2008, 09:13 PM   #12

Re: if you had unlimited time & money & space how many cats & whats cats would you own??

I would like a Persian rainbow - one in every colour combo

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
05-08-2008, 07:25 PM   #13

I'd have a long haired black with orange eyes
abbysinian
chinchilla
norwegian forrest
rag doll
red point siamese
long haired orange
and all the poor moggies that noone else will take bacause they don't 'tick the right boxes' (three legs, one eye/ear, scarred and broken, temper/timid etc)

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-08-2008, 07:45 PM   #14

Oh I would like to have more cats, don't think the bungalow could accomodate more than about 4 though; and it would have to be after me old doggie has passed on.
More persians would be delightful, although I would love a really big fat cat, like Bagpuss, but not pink
I don't think I could cope with a really loud breed like a Bengal, as stunning as they are,they are too noisy for me !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
05-08-2008, 08:08 PM   #15

I wouldn't go for a stupid number as I wouldn't be able to devote all my time too them.
I've always said six is a nice figure, possibly seven. I'd quite like a Main Coon, Ragdoll, Brittish Shorthair or Old-Style Siamese; and every moggy imagineable especially if they are ginger or a tort

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
06-08-2008, 06:07 AM   #16

Hmm unlimited funds and space... I'd have them all