Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-12-2007, 12:00 AM   #31

Re: Christmas Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
Forget what I said, the choccy was nicked by Moosey, just caught him stealing another!
.... it's quite funny watching them isn't it Dawn ...... you haven't the heart to tell them off have you?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
07-12-2007, 12:42 AM   #32

Couldnt tell them off no Mags, he is such a naughty Cat though, but when you look at his ugly mush, you just have to laugh!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-12-2007, 12:45 AM   #33

Quote:
Couldnt tell them off no Mags, he is such a naughty Cat though, but when you look at his ugly mush, you just have to laugh!
I can just imagine....... you just have to look at them and any annoyance just flies out the window!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-12-2007, 12:45 AM   #34

Awww, Dawn, Moose is not ugly!! Naughty, yes (chocolate is bad for cats as you know), but ugly never!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-12-2007, 12:46 AM   #35

Quote:
He is not ugly Dawn, he has a gorgeous face...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
07-12-2007, 01:08 AM   #36

This is why we can't have a real one, we tried it once with the cats but it was a nightmare. They just were instantly attracted to the 'realness' and are bad enough in (yes in ) a fake one but a real one they think they are in the wilderness swinging from it and stalking in it and breaking off bits of branches and hiding them in your slipper.

Maddy was bad last year for pinching baubles though. I can't win! I dread to think how many chocs she will get, i'll have to put all the chocs at the top. Actually that may cause even more a disaster if she sniffs them out.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
07-12-2007, 03:00 AM   #37

well mines is up... a few days later than normal as i usually have it up for the 1st.... mines fake... i dont agree with cutting down aliving thing for a cpl of weeks pleasure either... if i did buy a real one it would be potted but i prefer my fake one.... this year it only has lights and tinsel... just as well.. as its already been laid flat... i like mine up early as well as i think its a waste of time just putting it up later on i the month... will try and post a pic later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
08-12-2007, 06:02 PM   #38

Oi!! Is this just gonna be a blooming discussion thread about preffered tress/baubles? Get yer blooming pictures posted
Here is my pathetic atempt at being Xmasy, I really cannt be bothered, Bah Humbug

Sad eh?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
08-12-2007, 09:11 PM   #39

Ours is getting done tomorrow. I have just gotten everything down from the loft and already have kittens with baubles all over the place and Maddy pinching them off the kittens! Colin has spent the last 20 minutes asleep inside the Christmas tree box (still with the tree in it). He's still there now!

Hopefully they will tire. The older ones haven't given a stuff....yet...

On another note Colin is loosing his own baubles on the 17th so best let him have some fun anyway before I feel all guilty chopping them off for his Christmas present!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-12-2007, 09:11 PM   #40

Awww Elaine thats lovely really really Christmasey well done you. Thinking of taking up house decorating for Christmas. Lovely tree. One stocking for Eva and one for Bernie.

Although I notice you were trying to give us a hint in the first picture..... clean before you click.

And good God woman thats a big telly. And have you got enough cat ornaments.....