Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
21-10-2009, 10:56 PM   #1

Maisey update

Just wanted to tell you all that her poops are nearly back to normal. We didnt feed her for around 12hrs. We then fed her on Whiskas Lamb and she was alright. Yesterday she was fed on Whiskas rabbit and she wasnt all right so changed it back and she is realy getting there. Even the kittens bowels have started to go the right as well. I know they are nearly 9 wks but she sneakley feeds them as well but only once a day for a few minutes but then gets up and walks away if she see's us. She is more contented now as well which i am so pleased about. I have shut her away from her babies and she didnt cry at all the babies did. Got too keep her away from them for 2 weeks for the milk too dry up before her spey if she wont i will ask if there is anything they can give her

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
22-10-2009, 05:36 PM   #2

Re: Maisey update

Glad to hear it all seems to be coming together. Keep up the good work!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-10-2009, 07:51 PM   #3

Looking good now; hope she soon dries up.

Cats owned: kittens, breed unknown
03-11-2009, 08:56 PM   #4

Hi Kado,
I've just dewormed my kittens, and I'm really hoping that it will solve their non-eating and vomiting issues. I was just wondering, how long was it after you gave your kittens the dose that their behaviour went back to normal?
Thanks