Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
15-10-2009, 12:11 PM   #1

Maisey

I started to feed her on Adult Whiska's in jelly. She is not as loose which is brilliant for her. Also Spirit and the other kittens are whiska's kitten has started to do solid poop's. Hopefully they will both continue to get even more better with there poop's than Maisey will be able to get spey. Anyway thanks for all your support and good advice about there problems

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-10-2009, 12:12 PM   #2

Re: Maisey

Glad to hear that you've found the food that suits Jane. Have you booked Maisey's spey?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
15-10-2009, 12:39 PM   #3

Good to hear Maisy is picking up..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
15-10-2009, 12:42 PM   #4

Just telphoned the vets up. They said she has to not feed them for about 2-3 wks and told me too seperate them. I expained about the colitas and she said try them on majestic cat food from netto's as that is what they use in there cattery. If Spirit runny pooh hasnt cleared up by wednesday to bring them in. I am going too let Maisey have a last night with them today and tomorrow seperate them for as long as needed to dry her milk up. She also said reduce maiseys food by a quarter and feed the kittens 1 teaspoon 4-5 times a day. Hopefully that is going too happen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #5

Sounds as if things are coming along well now, Jane.