Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
31-10-2006, 10:54 AM   #1

Fearless kitty!

The aunt (with kittens-see told you it sounds as if she has a disease!) just got off the phone telling us how about an hour ago she went to put brekkie down for Megan and children, when only tortie kit came darting over with her mama-now Bella/Maxwell (still can't bleedin tell!), so she searched the house and couldn't find her, got the husband up (was in bed as he was working late shift apparentlly.) and they looked and couldn't find her/him. Until they noticed the kitchen window was open...but surely a 6 n a half week old kitten couldn't...the thought! But, they thought wrong. Bella/Maxwell had gotten out! So at this point, apparentlly, they were laying bricks-literally! So they went out into their back garden..and had a looksie and couldn't see him/her, until they heard furious quacking coming from the half of the garden which is penned off for their Indian Runner ducks..and sure enough they looked in, and there was a rather tubby ginger n white kitten, all puffed up and hissing n spits!! Trying in vein to get a tuft of duck feathers-but couldn't pluck the courage up to go closer, it would seem. Needless to say Bella/Maxwell was displeased when the aunt took her/him back inside! I think its cause she's seen her ma do it..Megan goes and sits in with the ducks just to torment them
But sure gave all a fright-the way the aunt said on the phone though, "I have bad news...we lost Maxwell/Bella"
She couldn't have said-we thought we lost Maxwell/Bella but he/she was only in the duck pen-nearly gave me an 'eart attack!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Trinity(DSH) Neo(RagxPer)Lily(Rag)
31-10-2006, 12:12 PM   #2

Re: Fearless kitty!

She is cheeky thing. I am not suprised she was annoyed at the aunt spoiling her fun. Glad she was ok !