Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-11-2010, 05:23 PM   #11

Re: Started off not good Sunday

Eileen - no honey!!! Lol!

Catsey Veteran

07-11-2010, 05:24 PM   #12

Had one earlier and they are quite nice - I made 10 so I will pop to the shops tomorrow and get some icing sugar so I can decorate the remaining...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Eileen - no honey!!! Lol!
LOL, Emma, you need to restock your cupboards!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-11-2010, 05:40 PM   #14

Emma as none icing fan I say stick with the naked cup cakes. You are really getting into this cake making....

Shelley I had a row yesterday and although I would have been still smarting in my positive mood its water off a ducks back.

Everyone had a lovely day. Got my hair cut and coloured like a honey blonde went with some warmth this time (hiding the grey) got back and took Sal out now lovely walk in the autumn sunshine in the crispy leaves.
Came back and rearranged the back bedroom and moved the old pine chest drawers for Dad to put his keyboard on rather than lugging it about.

Brought seat covers and mats for my new car. Took rubbish round to the skip and cleared up load of leaves.
Oh yes roast pork for dinner today. Yummy ........... made a cottage pie for tomorrow's dinner.
And Angie snap... I've planted some tulips out in the garden.

Everyone I hope you have had as nice a day as I have, I love Sundays lovely and relaxing. Chill out time.

Catsey Veteran

07-11-2010, 05:41 PM   #15

I do think I need to - although we don't eat much honey ... at the moment trying to use all of the food in the freezer before Christmas.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
I do think I need to - although we don't eat much honey ... at the moment trying to use all of the food in the freezer before Christmas.
I have run the food down in both the freezer and cupboards (beans etc tinned) almost out now so need to stock up again....should have done it this weekend but failed....................so ordering on line now..remaining chilled.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #17

Lyn,
sorry to hear about your Rat and hope something can be done at the vets.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
07-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #18

thanks shelley, i think she'l need to get spayed, im gonna be there twice tomorrow, pip goes in for his 2nd jag aswell!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
07-11-2010, 09:10 PM   #19

Afternoon, all.
Had a bit of a lie in but that's okay as the time changed so I really didn't sleep in that badly
K is a bit moody, he found out someone has taken over his shift at the mill. He knew this would happen but I guess it hit home a bit last night when he went out in the yard and saw someone else was running the mill now (we can hear it and see the light from our house). He hasn't totally accepted this disability yet. I don't blame him however I have to look out for myself as I know how easy it is for me to pick up on others moods and get down as well. And with switching A/Ds and my hormones regulating over some recent changes, I have enough on my plate. Sounds cold but I've found this out about myself that I get much too stressed if I try to take on everyone else's grief as well. He was up all night upset and has just now settled down to sleep so maybe he will be a bit brighter after a rest.
Unexpected sun here. 52 degrees. Got rather windy last night but it seems to have dissipated now.
My purring alarm clock went off several times and I was trying to ignore it (Solomon ) and so he added in some paw swipes and face rubs Then I saw the time and realized his breakfast was quite late and shot out of bed
I think I might do a bit of a cleanup while the sun is out (it sure is easier to see how dirty the counters are when the sun shines ) and then some Xmas shopping for the shelter ferret I've chosen to be Santa too
Have a good day, all!!