Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
04-11-2010, 08:55 PM   #11

Re: Our son's wedding photos, finally!

What lovely pics. Looks like it was a good day.

Wondered what the cards were - what a lovely idea.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-11-2010, 09:54 PM   #12

What wonderful photographs! I have to say the composition of them (LOVE the informal shot against the brick wall) are amazing . . . and apart from anything else the relaxed and almost candid nature of the shots will serve as a stunning reminder of their most special of days.

Edit to say, just looked up Warbrook House. I had NO idea it was in Eversley . . . an area that I know quite well (used to be a frequent visitor to the New Mill and looked at some houses there). What a stunning place!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-11-2010, 10:09 PM   #13

I think the acrylics are a bit more modern than the canvases (but it depends upon their decor) also the acrylics are really really clear and they can be lit up from the back.

We got ours from Photobox. If they wanted one best to look online for a discount code - I think we got 20% off ours.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
04-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #14

What a lovely style the photographer has Captured the joy that a wedding day should be. Especially love the last 'smooch' shot, that would make a lovely canvas!