Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #1

Tonkinese Tuesday

Hi, people, late for a Daily! Check in, always good to hear what's happening. Quiet and continued gloomy and humid here, the wretched low is persisting; no sun except for a few short peeps of it late yesterday afternoon. About a quarter past 10, 22 C (71 F). No news, just down to get my mail and pick grass.

Hope everyone's well,two and four legs.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
27-09-2011, 03:36 PM   #2

Re: Tonkinese Tuesday

Hi Eileen.

Not long home from work here.

All goes well. We're expecting temps like that by the end of the week right now...

Not much to comment on!

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

27-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #3

Now that the hospital and moving are over, I rarely have anything particularly interesting to say either, but I do like to check in to indicate I'm still alive and breathing! And of course, to give you all the Washington weather report, that I'm sure you missed dreadfully when I was gone......not!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-09-2011, 05:10 PM   #4

Never let it be said that weather reports are boring Eileen! Not to British people anyway - we are known for talking about the weather, because it is really interesting! (IMO anyway!) Sad really - my best school friend's son wanted to work for the Met Office but couldn't get in - I think I'd have enjoyed that too. I like patterns and such over years ...... that's sad too I suppose!

Nothing much to report here. Had a good walk with Monty and OH this morning and we have puppy class this evening. "Be Good" vibes please as I'm meant to be doing the training work tonight!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-09-2011, 05:11 PM   #5

Well I have nothing to say either really. However here I go saying nothing.........

Home from work walked Sal, toast marmite coffee. Shower and then a lemsip (fighting a cold and hopefuly winning) bed sleep. Got up, pottered walked Sal then just had a small piece steak and mushrooms for dinner. Popped couple of paracetamols. Now browsing the web here and there and thinking of getting ready for work.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #6

Steak and mushrooms ............................... YUMMY! Mustard?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-09-2011, 07:24 PM   #7

evening everyone, its been overcast here today wich i dont mind as ive been working. Had my boss moaning at me just before i left because i didnt get any whats called full strength sales for a certain product it was all handovers from another team. Didnt leave work in a great mood. Not been feeling well again today. Think ive picked up yet another sicky bug thahst going about. Been up snce 5am feeling sick tehn harris headbutted me to get under the quilt and skye lay on my belly which didnt help!!

Relaxing night i think and see how i feel tomorrow.

Have a good night xx

Catsey Veteran

27-09-2011, 08:00 PM   #8

Sorry you're feeling poorly, Pamela; hope a good night's sleep will leave you better in the morning.

Catsey Veteran

27-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #9

Howdid puppy class go tonight,Angie?