Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
18-09-2011, 11:45 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday..

.. wel it is here.

Hello everyone, so nice to be back in virtual land. I hope you have all been on your best behaviour - two and four legged ones.

Izzi and Breagh are big girls now - 14 months, how time flies. Pics etc once I download and fix from the camera. I had to go buy some more camera cards to store them on while I have been laptopless so bear with me.

I have had a big delivery of spring bulbs so got some planting to do today.

How is everyone?????????????

CM xx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-09-2011, 02:29 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday..

It's good to see you back CM and I'm pleased to hear you, Izzi and Breagh are well.

Hope you don't ache too much after all that bulb planting...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
18-09-2011, 02:33 PM   #3

Wow! Good seeing you back CM. And to know that you Izzy and Breagh are doing alright.

All fine here. Day fluctuating between sunny and over cast.

Not a whole lot more to comment on right now really...

Will look forwards to seeing pics as and when. Oh, and laptop needs to behave itself now!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-09-2011, 03:44 PM   #4

Oh welcome back, CM, you have been missed; so glad you and the girls are well! Look forward to the pics; glad you're thinkong Spring with the new bulbs.

Cloudy and still very unseasonable; nearing 10:45 and only 15 C (59 F); had on my wool hat when I went out to pick grass! I wonder when they turn on the heat here in the building? Soon, I hope if this keeps up.... Leia took a playful spell after breakfast chasing and killing her jingly ball; she's resting up in the window now. All's quiet here.

Hi Squirrel, Mags, those to follow; hope it's a pleasant day for all.

Catsey Veteran

18-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #5

Hello everyone,
CM, nice to see you back, we've missed you.
Had a lovely day at the doll fair yesterday, met up with friends, sold a few dolls and best of all i managed to buy a lovely 1930's felt boy doll.
Quiet day here, Jerry has been sunning himself in a corner of the garden. Kwame is getting better, Malaika shows no signs of developing KC yet so fingers crossed.
Listed some dolls on ebay and that's it for now folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-09-2011, 06:19 PM   #6

Evening all!
All packed and raring to go, a nice sleep tonight and an early start to the airport for 2pm flight to San Francisco.
Checked in online so have plenty of time to get to Heathrow in case of delays etc.

Nice to see you back CM wil miss your chat while I'm away. I'm leaving this horrible rain behind me and heading for Californian sunshine Eileen, you'll be so jealous

Take care everyone, see you in OCTOBER Get those woolly mitts out. Cuddle your furry friends for me
See you soon xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-09-2011, 06:26 PM   #7

Hi all! Welcome back CM - I am looking forward to the photos too. I've had the bulb catalogues, but not ordered anything yet!

Had a good day today - it was warmish and dry when I left home to pop into Chichester to go to Waterstones - as I had a couple of tokens to spend! Lovely, got 3 books and it cost me £1.98! 3 for 2. Got inspired by MrsH's post yesterday so got "Sovereign" the next Shardlake novel I hadn't read; "A Clash of Kings" the 2nd in the Song of Ice and Fire series and "Norwegian Wood" by Haruki Murakami. Been reading all afternoon!

OH has said he will light the log burner tonight, it's feeling quite chilly, I hope your heating gets turned on soon Eileen - do you have any stand alone heaters you can switch on?

The last ever series of Spooks starts tonight, also the second series of Downton Abbey which I will record.

Have a happy evening everyone. Just off to cook a quick "cheats" curry! Yum.

Have a lovely holiday PP - hope your journey goes well.

Meant to say - it was raining when I came out of the bookshop!

Catsey Veteran

18-09-2011, 06:59 PM   #8

Hope you have a great holiday PP

Catsey Veteran

18-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #9

forgot to say, yesterday after the fair i dropped my friend back home. Very upsetting to see a part grown Kitten scratching franticaly at her window to be let in.
The moron of a women next door has 6 cats whom she lets breed indescriminately, the kittens are now pregnant. My friend has spoken to her about spaying but it falls on deaf ears, she thinks the cats live mainly outside now. Whenever my friend puts food out, all 6 cats appear, apart from the new litter inside.
Makes me sick !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #10

PP, don't know if you'll read this before you leave, but if so, wishing you a great holiday! Wave as you fly over Washington, and yes, I will be jealous of the sun and warmth!

No idea when the heat will be on, probably not this early; not everyone feels the cold as much as I do ....Didn't bring the little space heater; amazing the things that got overlooked. I've had to buy a shower curtain, bath mat and pot holders!! Oh, and a thermometer.

Shelley, that's just heartbreaking about the neighbor's cats .....

Angie, Clash of Kings is great! I don't know Murakami, off to Google him.