Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: maine coon? norweigen forest ??
shimmy is Male
23-01-2010, 10:31 PM   #31

Re: Boycey

thanks for the comments guys . got me thinking i,ll try some action pics . He not in good shape at the moment and not playing obviously, he,s play is something to be seen!!! so he,s a bit depressed with it all limping n hobblin . Still, he,s out as i,m typing i,m waiting for him to come home . I have snow pics but there not great i had a bad back n tried a few ground pics n they didnt get all of him. shame. spk soon
mike essex

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
23-01-2010, 10:41 PM   #32

He's an absolute beauty!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-01-2010, 10:50 PM   #33

Good luck with the action shots. Leia doesn't do "action" much, out of hundreds of pics I have one - ONE! - action shot and that was a fluke, she jumped down from the window as I was going to snap her sitting there and the camera caught it. I love her to bits but she is a couch potato, bless her.

Catsey Junior

shimmy is Male
23-01-2010, 10:52 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
He's an absolute beauty!
lol thankyou i think so too....obviously ha...
i look forward to posting more hope thts fine.
He needs a friend i think , i,d like a kitten so boycey can have a soul mate some day he really seems interested in other cats. Boycey is very playfull n can be quite aggressive at times. I think its in his blood a little but also the previous owner for a fact i know was obviously aggressive with him . Whatever it is he is who he is n i cant change tht. He likes a ruff n tumble n play n does like biting but i,ve seen 2 similar cats on utube acting like this then licking n groomin in same session if u know wot i mean. same as boycey. Any advise on getting a 2nd cat/kitten with my kinda cat. ?

Catsey Junior

shimmy is Male
23-01-2010, 10:54 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Good luck with the action shots. Leia doesn't do "action" much, out of hundreds of pics I have one - ONE! - action shot and that was a fluke, she jumped down from the window as I was going to snap her sitting there and the camera caught it. I love her to bits but she is a couch potato, bless her.
lololol , do u play with her, with a feather on end of string? always works when i see my friends 'idle' cat lololol.
i,ll try n see wot i can do action pic wise

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-01-2010, 11:14 PM   #36

LOL, the feather on the string! Leia likes to lie on her back and bat it with her paws when it nears...chase it? No way! She will deign to play the chase the ping pong ball down the stairs game ... if she's in the mood.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
23-01-2010, 11:44 PM   #37

He is absolutely stunning . Brilliant pics as well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
24-01-2010, 12:02 AM   #38

Wow, he is a VERY handsome cat!

Catsey Junior

shimmy is Male
24-01-2010, 01:28 PM   #39

thankyou guys . no action pics for a while i,d say he limp is no better , down to the vets tuesday if not any better by tom. It think he,s landed funny n maybe broke or fractured summin, no marks or signs of cuts . Typical lol 3 yrs ive had him the day i post him up he injures himself lololol.
Well i,d say this thread is big enough now, think i did right not re posting new threads there woulda been too many of them. Next pics in new thread hopefully be all healed soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #40

Sorry to hear Boycey's limp is no better. Best to let the vet examine him. They do like to worry us though - I took Pip to the vet when he was just a young 'un and was limping. No sooner than he got to the vet but he was walking around the surgery, his limp had vanished! Let us know how he gets on please?!