Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Many Birman Cats
15-03-2004, 12:34 PM   #1

Double Grand Champion Shinoto Dream Maker (Imp NZ)

Dreams is the back bone of another family - and she was imported to commence a lilac breeding programme. Just recently she was de-sexed and re-homed where she is the apple of her owners eyes and shares her life with a big cream point boy called Thumper. Her progeny females all have the word Dream in their names........will post some more of them as time goes by........hope you like her......she was one of my favourites and I love to get word of how she is going in her new home......

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
15-03-2004, 05:11 PM   #2

Re: Double Grand Champion Shinoto Dream Maker (Imp NZ)

She definately looks like a champion - Look at that coat! I think it's great the way you carry the family name thro the progeny as well.

(again, that cat pen looks like it has been thoughtfully furnished!)

Catsey Junior

15-03-2004, 11:28 PM   #3

My pens are the laughing stock of my friends - they are rooms rather than pens and that particular one boasts a scratching post that is 4 foot high and has three shelves, another that looks like a small house that they can get in and on, two soft fabric arm chairs and a wooden picnic table - a very nice carpet runner. There are two bench style cupboards. They have music and they have baskets and also a long bench at 3 foot high that looks over the garden and they can walk along the kitchen window sill as it is an enclosed patio.This set up is called Kitten Kottage.

There is a cat flap that goes into a courtyard in which there is a 5' x 7' bird aviary equipped with another big scratch post, basket, bed etc. Currently 4 cats occupy this space.

I wont even start to tell you about Cat court except to say is it 30 foot long x 15 foot wide - think vinyl floor, TV/Radio, Kitchen sink, lots of scratch posts a huge rug and cat flap into a lovely warm outside area as big as the shed.Must not forget barskets of toys etc. lol.

Catsey Junior

15-03-2004, 11:46 PM   #4

Ok....introductions continuing - this is Ch. Sharada Once Upon A Dream - I call her "Emma" and she is Dreams first daughter and still lives here...she is a very sweet girl, has very tiny gauntlets but just managed to get her Aust.Ch. Title.

Hope you like her as well..... This is another of her - I think she is very beautiful and she is also "talkative".

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
15-03-2004, 11:49 PM   #5

Gosh it sounds unbelievable! Would love to see some pix of Kitten Kottage and Cat Court! Sounds like Michael Jacksons Neverland! It wouldn't surprise me if you've been on TV! (?)

Emma certainly is very beautiful - look at that tail!