Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-01-2008, 09:05 PM   #31

Re: £1 a day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Doh!!! Didnt think of that!!!!

No problem......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
03-01-2008, 07:46 AM   #32

Lol I was thinking the same as Donna there, I rarely have or use cash. Setting it up into a savings account is a brilliant idea

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
03-01-2008, 09:45 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Totaly agree there Kim. I buy savings stamps every month put £50 in stamps, sometimes a little more. So after 12 months I have £600 and usually give my sister £300 of that....helps her out.
You sister is very lucky to have YOU as a sister Kazz!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-01-2008, 10:26 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
You sister is very lucky to have YOU as a sister Kazz!

I tell her that often, mind you I got the looks, the talent, the money.....and..of course the modesty and all she got was Me.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
04-01-2008, 02:06 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
I tell her that often, mind you I got the looks, the talent, the money.....and..of course the modesty and all she got was Me.....

Don't you dare sell yourself short Kazz!! You are one of the most kind considerate people I have met.
You checked out of the hospital to go to the supreme, sporting a huge plaster on the back of your hand. Telling me you had been on a drip. They only let you out cause you promised to be good and go back on the Monday.

You took Ceilidh to get a stuffed dog because she was a bit upset. Then got one of the stewards to judge her dog!! Made her feel really special. That in its self takes someone with a big heart.

While we were having our meal you let slip that you should have been at a wedding and christening on the same day. Yet you chose to come and see us. I think that say's it all Oour Karen!!!!!! xxxxxx