Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
05-02-2007, 08:56 AM   #1

Daily thread-Monday

Morning all, spent my first non-insomniac night in the new bed, also was our first bark free night ever as its big enough too have 'everyone' in [take note, not on] the bed too
Very frosty here today, not much planned as last week was pretty hectic, shall stay in and do some coursework as its too cold to do anything else. Looks like rain later maybe, and to think the past two days were spent walking in a zippy top and having sunshine.
Enjoy your day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
05-02-2007, 09:01 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread-Monday

Woke up to white tinges on the grass today, but unlike yesterday, no sun to go with it.

Work as usual today, then off to a chocolate party later.

Have a good one everyone x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
05-02-2007, 09:18 AM   #3

'The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray!!!!!'. It's freezing, dull and misty here but do I care, NOOOOOO, not a jot, and why is this I hear you ask? Simple!!!! Teddie did a poooooooooo!! A normal one too!! Oh happy happy day. So it's off to the pet shop I go to stock up on almo nature. As for the rest of the day, not much planned, except a meeting I have with the child development team regarding Hayley. Hope everyone has a spectacular day!!

Catsey Veteran

05-02-2007, 09:25 AM   #4

And then it all goes horribly wrong. Just heard her in the litter tray again there, and it's runny again!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
05-02-2007, 09:29 AM   #5

Morning all, dull and overcast here but dry at present. Got some running about to do today, to the bank, shops etc...

Alex - This must be so frustrating for you I hope it's just a little glitch and that Teddie starts to firm up again on the new food x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
05-02-2007, 09:55 AM   #6

Alex - remember what we were saying about quantity and speed. The first firm poo should mean she was fine with a little Almo ....then you got over-enthusiastic and gave her lots!!!!! (How I understand your wish for her to pig up everything without repercussions ..) Sooo, back a couple of steps, back to the white fish for twelve out of 14 meals a week, make sure that's OK for 2 or 3 weeks, then increase it to one Almo meal every other day (one meal in 4 ), stay on that for 2 or three weeks, then one Almo meal every day, then phase out/down the white fish very gradually.
It's a chilly-willy morning, hoping for more sun like the last couple of days later. Off to Homebase for some paint shade cards - it's time the hall got titivated!

Have a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
05-02-2007, 11:32 AM   #7

Morning all. Hade to scrape the ice off the car today. Second time this winter!
Weve been flat out in the house for the last week and a bit. Having the morning off.
Sun blasting through the sky though.
Darryle has unoficially left school. Starts work full time this week.....my baby boy!!!!!
Ceilidh has a very very pink bedroom, she insisted on a new bed spread, It's her "princess cat" cover. Will take a photo soon. We have a few "before" but no "after" photo's yet.
I'm really sore, the weather and doing stuff I shouldnt but want to. Yet although I'm sore and paying the price I'm Happy in a funny way.
Have a good one everyone.
PS loved the photo thread

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-02-2007, 11:43 AM   #8

Well to counter the horrible stuff that went on yesterday with Bailey today I got a tax rebate for nearly 2.5K I had NO idea it was coming and at 1st thought it was a request for payment and our accountants got my zero tax due return wrong! But it's a cheque!!!

I'm off to get my hair recoloured today. Day thrown a bit off kilter by OH's car having a flat battery and me having to get dressed quickly and drive Dominik to school.

Weather dull and cold but thankfully dry

Alex - excellent advice there from DM - don't despair (hugs)

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-02-2007, 12:45 PM   #9

Frosty this morning which has now cleared but it's still very cold, no sun either.....

Have done the usual chores so there is nothing too urgent that needs doing today.

Alex ~ I was so excited by your first post...... then deflated by the second I hope it's just a glitch....... take it easy with her

DM ~ Excellent advice to Alex

Luke ~ Glad you're pleased with your new bed

Enjoy you day folks!

Catsey Veteran

05-02-2007, 02:15 PM   #10

Good advice DM! Went to the supplier near me and got 10 tins for £6. Ouch! Each tin does one day though, so if I mix it with the white fish then hopefully it'll last a while.