Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
31-01-2007, 08:04 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Wednesday

Morning all, another nice dry, warmish (for this time of year) day here. Well, I never made it on here last night. I was tucked up in bed and fast asleep by about 8pm This 'bug' has really taken me off my feet Must admit to feeling a bit better today so far.

Eileen - it was great to hear of the progress in yesterday's daily thread that you have made with Onyx

Sweet - I hope the Cat Attract has worked during the night and that there have been no 'accidents'

Hope you all have a great day today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
31-01-2007, 08:33 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Wednesday

Morning, Sorry you've been feeling so rough Fran, but glad to hear you are feeling slightly better today, hopefully the early night has done you good.

I wasn't on here last night either, went to a CP meeting, then had a migraine which I'm still feeling rough from.

not going to work today, so a lazy day here for me I think.

Catsey Veteran

31-01-2007, 08:35 AM   #3

Rest up Smudgley, Migraines are awful

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
31-01-2007, 08:38 AM   #4

Yes they are.
I take medication now as soon as I feel one coming on & hey presto, it goes before it comes - but I felt a bit headachey yesterday, didn't take anything, went to the meeting at 8pm, by the time the meeting finished at 10.30pm I felt a bit sick & by the time I got home, I had got the shakes & felt very sick, too late for the tablets to do their magic then..... moral of the story is, always keep my tablets with me!

First one I've had for a while, so can't grumble.

Catsey Veteran

31-01-2007, 08:44 AM   #5

Trouble is that even after they have abated they leave you feeling so 'washed out' don't they? I hope you feel better soon. Get some rest x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
31-01-2007, 09:00 AM   #6

Morning Fran, Morning Smudgley,

Glad to read your feeling better today Fran and Smudgley have some rest today.

Well I woke up with Misty still asleep on the sofa in the lounge where I had left her before I went to bed last night, there was a wee in one of the trays in the kitchen, so I am hoping it was her during the night/early morning. Misty is now on the stairs watching the world go by.

If its working the Cat Attract, I cannot reccommend it highly enough - so fingers and paws still crossed here.

Work as usual, last night the nurse from my new job rang to ask a few questions, I no longer have to go and see her on Friday, it was all done over the phone, so now just awaiting confirmation paperwork and then its all systems go.

Have a great day all, its dry and pleasant here x

Catsey Veteran

31-01-2007, 09:04 AM   #7

Fingers crossed that the Cat Attract continues to work x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
31-01-2007, 12:35 PM   #8

Morning all, beautiful sunny and mild day here ........ it makes you feel so much better too

I can't believe it's the last day of January today ...where has the month gone? Hopefully there will be a bit more activity in the gardens from now on. I really love Springtime when everything starts coming to life again ....... me too!

Fran
~ Good to see you back here, hope you continue to improve so don't go overdoing things...

Smudgley
~ Sorry you're still feeling the after effects of your migraine last night I used to get them years ago and they always ended up with a bout of sickness then I felt right as rain after. Take things easy today (if you can)....

Sweet
~ Fingers crossed the Cat Attract will continue to do its work!

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
31-01-2007, 12:55 PM   #9

Mornin folks, busy here as usual...lost the hearing in my left ear-no idea bloomin why but its just the latest in a long line!! Have to fix the lock on the rear gate and give flea treatments to 'everyone' today-should be fun! and a mountain of coursework to catch up on.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
31-01-2007, 01:48 PM   #10

Afternoon all. Well, I've had 4 men in my bedroom this morning, lol! I had the head of the housing association down with some of his team to look at the mess that was made when they put in my new boiler. I've never seen so many jaws drop at one time. They have promised to get it all sorted out for me, so fingers crossed.

((hugs)) to everyone who is feeling under the weather.