Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
30-01-2007, 09:18 AM   #1

Tuesday - Daily Thread

All started calm until.......

Misty moved from her snoozing position at the end of my bed and promptly done a wee over me just inches from her litter tray, just being lazy me thinks, all over my brand new quilt and quilt cover! - Julie was not amused, I didnt shout but Misty knew she was in the wrong and dashed right downstairs and out the back door, she is currently looking at me from the wall, all sad and sorry looking.

On a brighter note, the Cat Attract turned up yesterday, I wondered what on earth my Neighbour was handing to me, so in a mo going to go and change the litter trays over - fingers and paws crossed - please.

Weather is bright and dry, my Daughter has her Goal keeping trial tonight for the Bristol Rovers FC Girls Centre of Excellence - so fingers and paws crossed again - please .

Better dash and get sorted for work and do these trays.

Have a good one all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
30-01-2007, 11:06 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday - Daily Thread

Oh Julie. It does sound like the stress/anxiety thing. She's relaxed and feels safe with you and feels OK to pee there. What a pain for you though. All fingers crossed for the Cat-Attract - good service from them.
As for me - well, another mild dull dry day. Still doing my house titivation/spring clean. It's amazing the little things there are to do.
Hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
30-01-2007, 11:14 AM   #3

Morning all. Everything crossed for you Julie, with the cats and your daughter. Running around like a loony with the hoover this morning just to get a phone call to say that my housing officer appointment has been changed until tomorrow now, isn't that just typical!! Quite sore today though, so hopefully get to relax for a bit now.Nothing else planned for today. Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-01-2007, 11:49 AM   #4

Warm, dry and overcast again. I have been washing out my litter trays (well, the cats' trays ). Having noticed that most people clean out their trays once a week I decided to put my slovenly ways behind me once and for all, stop wantonly neglecting my kitties and give them a clean litter tray.

Just about to head out and see if we can get some toys for Sebastian as I think he's getting a bit bored with the bits he's got and something new is in order

Have taken some more cool pics of the cats but as the file sizes are around 3MB I need to change the resolution on the camera and resize the pics I've got in order to post them. Will try and find time!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
30-01-2007, 11:57 AM   #5

Morning all, well this cold/flu thingy has really got me I spent all day in bed yesterday and just physically couldn't get out of bed. I got up once to get a drink and nearly collapsed I feel a little better today but still shivery and achy and I had to go and put the horses out this morning. I mucked the stables out in a very poor manner as I was starting to feel sick and just had to get back home

Julie - I have all my hopes pinned on the Cat Attract for you x Will be thinking of your daughter too x

Alex - rest up and take things easy x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
30-01-2007, 11:59 AM   #6

Fran - (((HUGS))) to you. Get a nice warm drink inside you and get back under the duvet. Take care!

Catsey Veteran

30-01-2007, 12:03 PM   #7

Nice to hear from you Fran but sorry you are feeling so bad. There must be a virulent bug going round - my daughter is home from work and that's unheard of.
Take care - keep drinking, keep warm, stay here if you feel like it - at least there's always someone to natter to.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-01-2007, 12:53 PM   #8

Overcast and gloomy here ........ minus temperature forecast for tonight

Nothing exciting happening here today......

Fran
~ I hope you'll start to feel better soon, stay warm, hot drinks and plenty of rest for you

Julie ~ Hope the Cat Attract will be the answer to your problems.....

DM
~ Did you find a carpet yesterday?

Alex
~ Take things easy and get some rest!

Yola
~ Hurry up with those pics!

Catsey Veteran

30-01-2007, 12:59 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
DM ~ Did you find a carpet yesterday?
Yes - being measured on Friday. Very pale, mottled cream sort of thing. I think it will look very nice,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
30-01-2007, 03:34 PM   #10

Just back from work....

Misty came running back through the back door, stopping to eat some snuffy (food) on the way before charging back upstairs.

Both Vincent and Mabel are going crazy over the new litter, I have never seen anything like it, its now thrown all over the kitchen floor todate no wee's nor poo's I will keep you all informed

((((((hugs)))))) to everyone x