Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-12-2019, 06:14 PM   #1

Tuesday check in

Evening everyone.

Weather has been a bit wild today. Got soaked on our morning dog walk then I got wet again on my way to work. Calmed down now thankfully.

Not much to report so will say good night 😊

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-12-2019, 06:17 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday check in

Hiya Really windy here too not much occurring bar more meals out and this rate I will be rolling back into work LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-12-2019, 09:21 PM   #3

Back home from the Wild West Midlands. Back up again tomorrow for a day of meetings. Should be doable in a day with school pick up at either end.

My cough is really starting to annoy me so I think it’ll be an early night tonight.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
10-12-2019, 10:36 PM   #4

Good morning/evening Pamela, Kazz, yola and anyone else who may look in.
Wednesday morning here and a nice sunny day but will get up to 24 degrees later.I've been busy doing lots of washing and will go and hang it out shortly. The wee wild birds are eating their breakfast on the back lawn at the moment and i don't want to disturb them. Willow is not eating much, shows no interest in food at all ,but is eating a little bit if I hand feed her, which I am doing 3 times a day.Her tummy rumbles and gurgles after she eats , but she is mainly keeping the food down.Still one day at a time with her.

PAMELA,sorry you got so wet. Hope you didn't have to sit around at work in wet clothes.Lucky the weather has settled for you now.

KAZZ,you enjoy those meals out with friends. Tis the season to be jolly.

YOLA, you certainly are a busy girl at the moment. Sorry about your cough. Is it a carry over from that awful bug you had or is it something new? Hope you managed to have that early night.

Have a great evening everyone.