Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-12-2019, 07:18 PM   #1

Santa Saturday

Well not really...………..

Afternoon all, great day here but no reason why other than a nice day. Work, dog walking, big shop (well one person one dog) big shop. Gained another lunch out this week Wednesday so not a day free this week now.

Yeah as Christmas should be a time for family and friends and catch ups.

Now throwing the ragger ball round the living room for Gert and updating here.

Dinky Sorry to hear about Willows health set back but hopefully a bit better now. Maybe like the cats the weather upset her equlibribum

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-12-2019, 07:27 PM   #2

Re: Santa Saturday

Dinky regarding time difference when you posted last nigh on the main thread it was 22.11 or 11 minutes past 10pm

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
08-12-2019, 12:12 AM   #3

Re: Santa Saturday

Hi Kazz, Pamela, Yola, Posh Puss ,Shelley, and all to follow,
Sounds as if you are getting really busy now, Kazz, but then, that's what Christmas is all about, getting together with family and friends and having time together.It's always nice having lunch with friends, especially when you haven't seen them for a while.Gert must love it when you are at home.She sounds like a lovely dog.

Pamela, hope you chose a lovely tree and enjoyed your meal with the running club.I bet you enjoyed that milder weather. Let's hope it lasts for a while.

Yola, hope Myshka is feeling better now Love the name, by the way.

Posh Puss, hope you're enjoying the run up to Christmas and that all is well with you and Ceri.

Shelley, thinking of you and hoping that all is OK.

It's Sunday morning here, nearly midday, and we're meant to be having thunderstorms later today.. Still very warm though.Willow is eating a bit better now and is keeping it down, thank goodness. She's on guard at the security door right now.I think Janna wants to put the xmas tree up this afternoon so I'll go and hunt out the decorations.Ours is just an artificial tree, quite a few years old now, but still looks good when all decorated up. Is gert still leaving the tree alone Kazz? i know last year, my cats just wouldn't leave the tree or the decorations alone. They had to be banned from the lounge unless someone was in there watching them.

Now about the time difference. I normally go to bed around 9.30pm my time because our lounge is too hot to sit in at night with no air con.BUT I can work to fit in with everyone else. I do get up early with Willow, so that would be your early evening, I guess.Please don't worry about me though. Just suit the majority and if I can join in, I most certainly will.I'm just thrilled that the forum is alive again.
Hope everyone has a great day/afternoon/evening.