Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-12-2019, 01:52 PM   #1

Finally Friday

Hi everyone.

Finally Friday! Been a long week!

Very wet here this morning but drying up now. Got a busy weekend ahead as got a stall tomorrow until 330pm then my running club Christmas night out at 730pm. So going to be a rush getting home and ready to go back out again but it's doable (just &#128514

Also buying a real Christmas tree this year so getting it on Sunday. Quite excited as I've never had a real one 😁

Dinky glad that Willow has managed to keep more food down.

Happy Friday everyone. Have a great weekend 😁

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-12-2019, 06:43 PM   #2

Re: Finally Friday

Afternoon all

Busy day here work, few hours more than normal too. Back home and now managed to get the tree up artificial lights and decorations on and Gert totally ignoring it Good Girl.

Pamela are you going to a farm to get your tree? Pictures please.

Catsey Veteran

06-12-2019, 06:45 PM   #3

In fact we need a Christmas tree thread.

Catsey Veteran

06-12-2019, 07:07 PM   #4

Dinky what time suits you quiz wise check out the Games quizzes section.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-12-2019, 08:18 PM   #5

Kazz, sadly not going to a farm for it although I wanted to. We are going to the local garden centre which is a family based one instead of a huge chain. They only have about 5 centres here.

Will definitely start a Christmas tree thread!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
06-12-2019, 11:11 PM   #6

Hi Pamela, Kazz and all to follow.
Saturday morning here and finally a wee bit of rain, even though it's 25 degrees.Still rain is rain and I'm grateful.I'm waiting on my cousin to come round for lunch, as she does most Saturdays.Managed to find a nice house online in the area she wants, so can't wait to tell her about it.

PAMELA, hope your Friday wasn't too busy, and you're now at home in the warmth.Good luck with your stall and hope you have a great night out with the running club.I'm sure your xmas tree will look beautiful.Real trees are so special and give off a lovely scent. Not so good for allergy and sinus sufferers unfortunately.

KAZZ, you'll be getting tired as well, with those extra hours. Glad you managed to get your xmas tree up and decorated and what a good girl Gert is for leaving it alone.

Willow had another small seizure ? last night but had a good night after that and has kept her breakfast down and managed to bark at a few people going past on the footpath.

Cats are going crazy with the change in the weather and running all over the house. It's actually come over quite dark now and starting to rain a bit heavier.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.I'll now go and check out about that quiz.