Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-12-2019, 08:49 AM   #1

Mild Wednesday

Good morning everyone.

Very mild here today which is lovely! Not much happening today. Bit of overtime before work and then out running with one of the jog leaders from my club as she is gone to help me try and improve!!

Dinky, I do hope Willow isn't sick again today and manages to keep some food down.
Shelley, I hope you are ok. Been thinking of you.
Kazz, enjoy your day and walk with Gert
Yola hope all is well with you.
Posh, hope everything is ok with you too

I also notice the cats have their Santa hats on now too ��

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-12-2019, 04:13 PM   #2

Re: Mild Wednesday

Freezing here! Monday in London was nice. David Jason was very sweet and did our voice work quickly and efficiently and intuitively knew what I was looking for. All done and dusted in an hour.

Today is a bit of a sad one because I have given notice on the final instrument my older son plays. He was very musical and played guitar, piano and sax - the latter two extremely well. Bit by bit he gave up and now he is stopping the sax too so i had to email the teacher with our notice. He's so talented but 'hates it' and as he's 16 and taller than me now I can hardly enforce practice.

Poor Myshka had an 'explosion' overnight. He's diabetic so swings between disinterested in food and gobbling down everything in sight. He's eaten lots of food over the last day or so and the result was a dining room floor covered in mess and a small cream cat covered in similar mess. Can't say I've ever steam cleaned the floor OR showered the cat before breakfast but it was very much needed.

OK - enough for now. Enjoy your Wednesday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-12-2019, 06:35 PM   #3

Re: Mild Wednesday

Evening all, been in to work today which is good for me.
Camera into my lungs tomorrow and then have to wait for bladder op to take biopsies, never been as scared in my life.
I have managed to buy a blossoms CD which comes out in Feb and includes a 45min gig in Preston.
I'd like to see Jimmy sommerville in an 80's gig next year but tickets are expensive.
Pamela , hope you enjoyed your run.
Yola sorry to hear your son wants to give up playing the last instrument, you never know he might return to playing again in the future.