Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-12-2019, 10:23 AM   #1

Todays Tuesday

Hello all.

Not as cold here today but dry, taking Gert out but then taking my brother in law to the dental hospital to have his check up re his broken jaw etc. That's at 1pm so will be getting a shifty on shortly.

HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-12-2019, 11:03 PM   #2

Re: Todays Tuesday

Evening kazz Nd anyone to follow.
Another ate check in for me. Had a long day at work today but overtime for January ��

Kazz hope you and Gert enjoyed your walk and your bro in law got on ok at the dentist.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
04-12-2019, 02:49 AM   #3

Re: Todays Tuesday

Hi Kazz, Pamela and any others who may be around.
Wednesday afternoon and 25 degrees, but mercifully, there is a bit of cloud cover. It seems to get hotter at night though and it makes sleeping impossible.
Willow, unfortunately, was sick again this morning. I had to force her to have her meds in a bit of chicken mince so I may have contributed to it.it OR it might be the white liquid that I have to give her to coat her tummy. I notice that later in the afternoon, when she doesn't have that stuff, she'll go and get a forbidden item and won't let it go until she gets a treat - it's a game she's always played. I've just given her a tiny piece of chicken mince off my finger and she licked my finger clean.I've also got to try and stop pushing food at her whenever she's awake in a frantic attempt to get her to eat.She's probably picking up on my anxiety and it makes her refuse food even more. I'm best to let her get hungry .I won't give her any of the white tummy liner tonight and see how things are.

KAZZ, hope your brother -in- law got on OK at the hospital today.It's always good if you have some one with you for hospital appointments -gives you a bit of courage, I think. Glad it's dry for you today. Gert would have had a good walk.

PAMELA, you'll be tired tonight after all that overtime Hope you get a good rest tonight.Those furry hot water bottles will help you to sleep well. !!!!!

Have a great evening everyone.