Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-12-2019, 10:31 AM   #1

White Monday

Thought as opposed to Black Deals Monday (or whatever) as you can see its passed me by.

Good morning all.

Cold and crisp n even here. Been out with Gert and saw quite a few people defrosting cars.

Glad I am off today, just had a nice boiled egg marmite toast and cup of coffee.

Starting to make a effort towards a good tidy up and clean (you know what I mean) and rearranged the furniture in the kitchen to encourage me to use the table rather than perch on a stool at the worktop - although I may actually put a jigsaw on it....LOL.....not done one in years.

Have a great day all.

Dinky Willow is obviously getting the food she needs albeit smaller than she may normally have. Hope the sardine works. Will be thinking of you today.

To everyone *hugs*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-12-2019, 11:11 AM   #2

Re: White Monday

Morning, there was a really hard, crusty frost on the car earlier when I took the boy to school. Brrr. Working from home for a couple of hours now and then off to London to a production studio to re-voice our TV ad. To give it a bit of a refresh, I've managed to secure the services of Sir David Jason so will be doing a bit of hobnobbing with the stars this afternoon.

I've re-written the script with the word 'perfect' in it, and I'm going to try and get him to say is as close to 'perfick' (remember that from Darling Buds of May?), as I can Not sure if he will ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-12-2019, 04:39 PM   #3

Afternoon folks, cold a d frosty here too, dogs not keen to walk.
A day of cleaning floors and washing.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
02-12-2019, 09:36 PM   #4

Hi Kazz, Yola, Shelley and all to follow.
Tuesday morning here and going to get up to 31 degrees.Horrid when my air con isn't working.The company that fixes them was going to ring me early December so I hope they remember.I may have to contact them if I haven't heard anything by the end of the week.I'm sitting here eating a nice piece of hot ,buttered brioche toast and drinking a glass of iced water with lemon and mint in it. Too hot for coffee, I'm afraid.

KAZZ,hope you have a lovely day off. Good luck with your kitchen tidying up.At least the weather isn't hot. That would make tidying up tooooooo hard !!!Well, that's going to be my excuse anyway.I'm afraid we don't use the table either as there's only Janna and me here now.Bad habit, I know, but we usually have tea in the lounge watching the news and weather.I agree that a jigsaw is a great idea. Go find yourself a nice one and set it up.I find jigsaws very relaxing ,though I have the problem of 5 cats all wanting to lie on it and chew on the pieces. At least you won't have that problem with Gert.Thanks for the sardine advice. Willow did eat one sardine lat night and I'm going to give her another this morning. I can't say that she was thrilled about it, but she kept it down.

YOLA, how exciting to meet David Jason in person.The Darling Buds of May was a great series.You'll have to let us all know how the re-voicing goes.

SHELLEY, another cold, frosty day for you. I wish you could send a bit of that coolness over this way.I don't blame your poor dogs, not wanting to go walking in the cold.Hope your washing gets dry, and don't work too hard.

Have a great day/afternoon/evening everyone.

Catsey Veteran

02-12-2019, 10:22 PM   #5

Dinky so pleased for you that she ate something. Also maybe try spaghetti Bolognaise.

Yola I am with the David Jason excitement mode. Wow how fantastic my favourite programme was Porridge he was in I think because I liked Ronnie Barker. WOW Hard frost here again this morning too. Winter is coming.

Shelley Keeping yourself busy is a good idea is it working?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-12-2019, 10:58 PM   #6

Late check in from me!! Been out running with my club tonight which was hard going! Good though!! Then had to make at least one snuffle mat tonight as I have a stall on Saturday!

Kazz I hope you had a good day off and got the kitchen cleared!! I loved when I did mine!!

Yola, massive David Jason fan but preferred only fools and horses lol!!

Shelley, glad you are keeping busy. It can't be easy.

Dinky hopefully the aircon is fixed for you soon!! Glad Willow is continuing to eat and keep food down.

I'm away for an early night as I am shattered after running tonight!!

Good night folhs x

Catsey Veteran

02-12-2019, 11:01 PM   #7

Goodnight all too...………….