Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-12-2019, 11:41 AM   #1

White Rabbit Sunday

Good Morning all.

Its 1st December and Christmas is a coming.
Really nice night out last night and the youngsters went on to further fun after the curry. I simply came home... …… Gert is full of the joys of Spring and racing round after various toys.

The blue ball appears to have a liking for under the sofa.

PP I send you Christmas greetings and my secret Santa to you would be a map for pickup points....LOL
Must of been a shock your friend passing away the next day. Hope your Christmas functions go well ENJOY .

Shelley Was that your large pre Christmas shop? glad you had assistance, OR were they there to stop you running amok with your credit card as you were drugged up on diazepam OR to help you run amok. LOL
How nice your friend could come with you, good is as good does. Have a lovely Sunday.

Pamela How did you get into running? in the Santa dash do you dress up? SAFE RUNNINGS.........

Dinky What did you find for tea? and hope Willow is feeling a bit better please try tinned sardines and pilchards for her. And WOMAN get a grip no tomato sauce indeed sacrilege

Yola Hope your weekend goes well.

To all and everyone Have a good day. Catch you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-12-2019, 02:01 PM   #2

Re: White Rabbit Sunday

Afternoon! It's been cold and I've spent a fair bit of the weekend on hockey sidelines. The boy played very well and is now in the kitchen baking a victoria sponge! There's no end to his talents

Eldest is off round to a friend's house for dinner - we had a heart to heart the other evening and he's hoping the friend will turn into a girlfriend. She seems like a lovely girl so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Shelley - lots of good, positive and strong thoughts coming your way. So sorry the uncertainty continues. Hugs x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-12-2019, 03:54 PM   #3

Hi everyone.

Very cold up here today!! Santa dash was good but running in -4 isn't great!! I took my friends neice round as my friend wasn't well enough to run. The wee one is 12 and had a great time.

Been for lunch and now relaxing on the couch!!

Hope you all have a great day

Pamela

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
02-12-2019, 01:36 AM   #4

Hi Kazz, Posh Puss, Pamela, Shelley and Yola, and anyone else who might be around.

Monday morning here and a nice 23 degrees, with just a few drops of rain, but that's just for heat I think.

POSH PUSS, so sorry to hear of your friends passing. It must have been a terrible shock about the lady whom you saw only the day before.How awful for their respective families as well.
KAZZ, glad you enjoyed your curry the other night.Gert sounds as if she's having fun with all her toys.And yes, I found in the fridge a packet of bacon and two eggs, so Janna and I had them for our tea.I now have some tomato sauce - Janna went down to the supermarket this morning and got some. I agree ,it is a sacrilege to be without it. !!!
SHELLEY, hope you got everything you needed from your shopping spree. It's always good to have some company when you shop. You stay nice and warm and have a relaxing day.
YOLA, congrats to your son for his hockey games and wow, a young guy who can whip up a sponge. You've got a good boy there.Hope you are over that nasty bug now.
PAMELA, minus4 - heck that is cold Glad you enjoyed the santa dash and that you had the company of your niece as well. Hope you have a peaceful, relaxing Sunday and keep warm.

Willow is still not eating much at all, but the little she is eating, she is keeping down I've gone back to feeding her her usual raw food as that is what she will look at and I'm hand feeding her 3 very small meals a day Unfortunately I still have to syringe the white liquid into her mouth 1 hour before meals ,to line her stomach. She hates it.Just before I started this message , I gave her a wee bit of chicken mince from my fingers which she ate AND I didn't give her any of that yucky white stuff first.She hasn't been sick, so I'm going to leave it out tonight and just offer her a bit of food and see how she goes.Kazz, I'm going to offer her a sardine tonight. Thanks for that suggestion.

The Prodical Son is on TV tonight so I'm looking forward to that. I really like that series.Roast chicken and veges for tea for us tonight.

Have a great Sunday everyone.