Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
30-11-2019, 11:26 AM   #1

Slowcoach Saturday

Goodmorning All!
So for my absence, it's been a funny old time lately, so much going on ,my head is quite frazzled. It's been busy but good busy and then drops of sudden sad news. I'll explain, I organise the Stroke group in my area, as you can imagine it's been been full on getting Christmas functions organised, trips and lunches. Then I'm involved in a ladies group, sort of WI without the fees, we had a trip to Worcester on Thursday which was excellent but I made a mistake with the pickup point which delayed things, my bad In between the last 2 weeks, I've had news about sudden deaths of two old members of the stroke club.I attended the first's funeral and the lady I took with me died the day after. All a bit much to take in.
Shelley Im sorry to hear about your ill health, please take care of yourself. Being a carer too, its a huge strain on your mental health too xx

Catch you all later xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-11-2019, 01:25 PM   #2

Re: Slowcoach Saturday

Good afternoon all.

Dinky thinking of you hope the food situation gets a slight bit better. Have you tried tinned sardines or pilchards ?
Hope you found something in the fridge.

Pamela Hectic is a great word for what I am feeling at the moment life is full on but nice.

Shelley My heart goes out for you all. Tome sometimes seems to go backwards

PoshPush So very sorry to hear of your recent news, sometimes it seems like one thing follows another. My sympathies to the families concerned and their friends.

Both of you need to take care of yourselves but harder said than done at times.

Yola Hope you are feeling a bit better and having another good weekend.

I have been to work and home now the car was totally frozen this morning, just had a bacon toast. Chilly here now and then realised I had left the back door open LOL

Off out with some work friends tonight about 24 ish of us going for a curry.
Got to do a big shop but may leave it till Monday when I am off. It was a hard week last week Mom first birthday anniversary and anniversary of Dads death 2015. My sister has taken it very hard.

But hey Christmas is coming and I have brought a new artificial tree.

Catch you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-11-2019, 06:36 PM   #3

Re: Slowcoach Saturday

Evening all, managed to do a food shop which is an achievement when your drugged up on diazepam, plenty of help from Howard and Chris.
We took a lovely elderly man with us, he has a disabled wife at home so think it gave them both a break.
Pp I'm so sorry about the two deaths, the second one must have been a real shock.
Kazz, I hope you enjoy your curry, what will you have ?
Anniversaries are always hard aren't they.