Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-11-2019, 09:06 PM   #1

Chilly friday

evening

Apologies for the late daily. I have been soo busy at work today. It has been hectic from start to finish.

Just back from running club. Running round a track at -2 degrees is hard going lol!!

Shelley, i hope the scan results turn out nothing to worry about x

Dinky, definitely give willow what she will eat. We had to do that with Harris when he stopped eating.

Not got much planned this weekend except a 5km santa dash which is my last run of the year and completes my jigsaw of medals for running 3 certain races

Have a greatw eekend and stay warm and safe

Pamela

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
30-11-2019, 07:08 AM   #2

Re: Chilly friday

Hi Pamela and all to follow.
Another warmish Saturday afternoon here (sorry Pamela). My cousin has been round and she brought some wee savouries for lunch - just when I didn't have any tomato sauce !!! Still they were very nice.

Pamela, sorry you had to work so hard today, and then you had a run afterwards in that low temperature .Brrrr!!!!! Well done you for just about getting your medals for those races. That santa dash sounds like fun. Enjoy it.

Shelley, hope you are OK. You hang in girl. I've been thinking of you today.

Pamela, yes, I'm giving Willow whatever she'll eat. She only has a tiny bit anyway. I'm struggling to get her meds into her. I'm going to try wrapping them in a bit of raw chicken mince tonight and see if that makes it a bit easier.

Shelley, my vet doesn't agree with raw feeding at all. She wants Willow to eat this gastro intestinal wet food that she gave me but Willow won't look at it.Believe me, I've tried.

Anyway, I'm now going to see what I can find for tea. I'm sure I've got something in the fridge.

Have a great night everyone and a lovely weekend to follow.