Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-11-2019, 02:48 PM   #1

It's Monday

Back to work today after a meh Sunday. Youngest is poorly at home today, left him tucked up in bed. OH should be home by now to keep an eye on him. It's grey and drizzly and cold here - and I would rather be at home too with my little 4-legged fluffy nurses, but it's not to be.

I hope everyone's having a slightly better Monday than me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-11-2019, 06:43 PM   #2

Re: It's Monday

Good afternoon Yola and all to follow. Yola there is something going round I believe sounds like you family has it. My nephew has something that sounds similar.

How is life without your assistant?

To all of you have a good day,

Dinky have you got the new bedding?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-11-2019, 09:58 PM   #3

Update, I was on nights last night (stocktake) and worn out I think. Also 4 years yesterday since Dad died gone so fast.

Been out with Gert came back and she needed a good rinse off because of the mud, also been out catching up with a friend I was boring company I think (tired) then got home and had a couple of calls re the rescue and sorting transport out etc.

And my tongue hurts sneezed and manged to bite my tongue...……

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
25-11-2019, 10:19 PM   #4

Hi everyone. Tuesday morning here and going to get to 28 degrees -yuck. !!!. Hope everyone is well and keeping warm and dry.Willow is not at all well AGAIN. She has reacted badly to the Previcox and it has caused bleeding in her stomach, unfortunately.She is vomiting, cannot eat anything and feels very unwell.My vet is coming around shortly to give her an anti nausea shot and medication to line her stomach and hopefully she may be able to keep some food down later today. The Previcox enabled her to walk without falling and now she is off it as well as all her other meds. I'm praying that she will improve and can at least go back on her other meds. I'm just taking one day at a time with her. At the moment ,she isn't falling and can go outside to go to the toilet and today is able to keep water down without gagging on it.Hey guys , as I was typing this ,Willow has just got up and gone into Janna's room ,picked up one of her slippers and brought it out to me.She does this with things she knows she isn't supposed to touch, and will only give them up if I give her a treat.I had to disappoint her sadly as Michele told me not to feed her anything until she has had the injection.

Anyway, enough of my problems.

YOLA, sounds as if you're still not well yet, and now your poor son. I do hope you both improve quickly. It must be doubly stressful at work without your assistant. Try not to work too hard, and stay nice and warm.

KAZZ, hope your sciatica has settled down a bit now.And yes, I did get Willow that new bedding but it hasn't arrived yet. The xxlarge size cost $119.00. I'll let you know what it's like.

PAMELA and SHELLEY, hope you are both well and enjoying your day.

Have a great day everyone.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
25-11-2019, 10:22 PM   #5

Kazz, just saw your update. Ouch, your poor tongue. Yes, you must be tired after working nights. Hopefully that walk with Gert helped to brush away the cobwebs.

Thinking of your lovely dad today, as you must be too, Kazz.

All the best.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-11-2019, 08:09 AM   #6

The assistant is still there as has a 1 month notice period.