Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-11-2019, 04:42 PM   #1

thursday daily

Good afternoon everyone,

Its not too bad here today. been out shopping with a friend from work and had lunch as well. Quite a productive day christmas shopping wise

Shelley, how are you today? Hope you are ok.
Dinky, how are you and the pets today?
Kazz, have you had a busy day today or have you managed to relax?
Posh and Yola, i hope all is well with you.

take care

Pamela

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-11-2019, 06:18 PM   #2

Re: thursday daily

Hello Yes quite a quiet day here.

Glad you have had a productive day its nice isn't it. Off out for lunch with a friend tomorrow.

Shelley How are you?

Hope all are well struggling a bit with sciatica and heat pad on back no idea what I have done to set it off. LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-11-2019, 06:31 PM   #3

Not much to report here. OH’s birthday yesterday so I cooked him a fancy steak dinner ... after it taking me over 2 hours to get home because of some stupid temp traffic lights.

Today the lights have thankfully gone and I’m waiting at school for the boy to have his supper and come out. Got to whiz him over to the tennis bubble at the university for his lesson for 8 and wash my hair after and then it’ll be time for bed. Still very tired as have this residual bug hanging around so already dreaming of my duvet.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
21-11-2019, 10:49 PM   #4

Good morning/evening Pamela, Kazz and Yola and all to follow. Friday morning here and going to be hot one at 26 degrees.Poor Willow was sick on my bed last night as the pills upset her tummy. I've got all the bedding washed and out on the line so it won't take long to dry out there. The wee wild birds that I feed hate it when washing is flapping around on the line.They have become very tame as I've been feeding them for a couple of years now.
My cousin whom I see every weekend, is coming round tomorrow with MORE boxes of her stuff.I really don't know where I'm going to store them as there is stuff of hers everywhere, including the garage. I really hope she finds a house soon, but she seems to have given up looking.I can't believe that one person could have all this stuff and I just try not to look at it as it makes me stressed.

Pamela,sounds as if you've had a lovely day shopping . Have you got all your xmas presents now? I haven't started yet.I'm still going to go with KFC for xmas day this year but will do a pavlova, and Dragons Breath pudding as usual. I'm glad that the weather is a bit nicer for you on your time off Pamela. You enjoy yourself.

Kazz, hope you are enjoying your time off and having a bit of rest. Sorry about the sciatica. Hope it settles down soon with the heat pad.. I know it can be very painful.You enjoy your lunch with your friend tomorrow.

Yola, hope your OH enjoyed his steak dinner and had a great birthday. Sorry to hear that you're still under the weather a bit. It's hard to get some rest when you've got kiddies to look after and be a taxi service for them. I do hope you get a good night's sleep and feel a bit better tomorrow.

Shelley, hope things are going well for you .Thinking of you and sending best wishes.

Have a lovely day/evening everyone.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.