Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-11-2019, 02:48 PM   #1

Monday daily

fternoon all,

First day of my holiday and yeah sunshine...….took Gert out a couple of time and on the 2nd run out got so muddy she had to have a rinse down when getting home. Have got bedding and work washing on the line drying lovely.

Been out and cleared what I hope is the last of the leaves back and front and also cut back some acer branches in the front that were crossing and causing calluses on the branches you can't do it till you see the framework of the trees. Been to the skip and now home.

Now sitting down to lunch and a bit of Judge Judy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-11-2019, 03:40 PM   #2

Re: Monday daily

Afternoon - it's a bright, breezy day in Berkshire today. My Kodiaq is in for repair after a woman drove into me back in early Oct (it's taken a while to sort as it's a co car), and I have a Jag E Pace for a week or so. It feels so small after my capacious Skoda!

I still have residual aches from my virus last week, at the moment my neck is so painful at the back I can hardly turn my head. Each day the pain moves somewhere else I wake up wondering what bit of me is going to ache

Weekend was lovely - a good hockey win for the boy on Sunday and Saturday in London with OH was fun. The tube station visit was interesting, the film showing a bit boring (Darkest Hour), and the dinner afterwards was yum. Did lots of walking, saw lots of Xmas lights ... I love being in London but not sure I would live there now. It was massively crowded everywhere.

Shelley - thinking of you and your awful panic/turmoil and really hoping with all my heart for good stuff to come your way x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-11-2019, 07:17 PM   #3

Hi Kazz and Yola,

Kazz, its uch a great feeling to wake up on amonday morning and not have to go to work!! I am the same this week Thats good its warm enough to ut awashing out, if i did it here it would freeze!!

Yola, the E pace is lovely!!! What type of Skoda do you have? we have a Skoda superb estate and its great especially for the dogs!!

Shelley, thinking of you and hoping for good results.

Dinky, I hope you, willow and Janna are ok and the cats arent making it too hard for Janna to get them in!! Miracle sounds like a wee rascal!!
Its very cold here today. I had to take my own car ot the garage about 25mile away from me and the temp was reading minus 4.5 so was a bit chilly!! SPent the day with my mum as thats the area where my car was in the garage. Was nice to spend time with her. She saw a jacket she loved so i have got it for her christmas so she was over the moon!!

I was meant to be going ot running club tonight but they have cancelled it for safety as it is too icy underfoot on a lot of the paths we run. Night at home with the pets

I think the cats have been feeling it cold during the night as SKye )as always) is cuddled up on me but Harris has also been through lying on me during the night. It is cold up here though!

Hope everyone is safe and warm at home

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
18-11-2019, 10:22 PM   #4

Hi Kazz, Yola and Pamela. Tuesday morning here and going to get to 20 degrees today, so not too hot, thank goodness.Had a bit of excitement yesterday. Our area was hit by a tornado in the afternoon. It came over very dark, with thunder, lightening and hail and then a tornado, which lifted roof panels off houses, tore off air conditioning units , picked up rubbish and blew out windows. Luckily my house didn't get damaged but a lot of rubbish in the back yard left over from my bathroom renovation has disappeared. !There was a tornado warning issued by civil defence but i didn't hear it so was unprepared. A couple of people were injured with roofing falling on them but they are OK.Then to top it all off, we had another quake, again centred in this area and the house shook a bit, not too bad though.Willow and the cats were terrified at the noise of the storm, but strangely, when the tornado hit, it was eerily quiet and still at first.There is a tornado risk alert for this afternoon, so this time I'll be ready.

KAZZ, how lovely to have a whole week off. I do hope the weather is good for you. Gerti is going to love having you all to herself. I bet she'll get lots of nice walkies.You have a lovely relaxing week, and don't work too hard.

YOLA, sorry to hear about your car, but I'm sure you'll get used to the loan car.So you've still got your aches and pains. That's horrid. It must have been an awful virus. Thank goodness your husband and children didn't catch it.Your time in London sounds lovely. Glad your OH enjoyed his birthday treat. AND congratulations to your son for winning his hockey game. He must be pleased.

PAMELA, I do hope you enjoy your week off work too.Sorry the weather is cold but who knows, it might start to warm up a bit for you. Anyway, at least you're on holiday.I'm sure your mum is going to be thrilled with her lovely new jacket. It's always good when you know you've bought the right gift for someone.It's good you're not running in icy conditions. You don't want to risk breaking an ankle. That would really hinder your future Olympic career !!!!! Poor Harris must be feeling the cold. I hope Skye doesn't mind sharing "her" bed with her brother. At least with two cats, you'll be nice and warm in bed.

SHELLEY, loving thoughts being sent your way today.You hang in there.Praying that everything will go well for you.I'm sure it will.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-11-2019, 11:34 PM   #5

I have a Kodiaq Pamela - love it.